War Path.

DeletedUser

War Path as now arrived in Naxous and is now Recruiting In Ocean 54/55

War Path is now Recruiting in Ocean 54/55. I have had tons of Messaged ingame asking is this the one from Delta. Yes This is where we got our Name. This Alliance has been around for many great year's and is looking to once again Shine like we did in Delta,Theta.

To Apply for War Path.

You must be in the Following Ocean 54/55. We are Based in the NorthEast Area. War Path will not become a (MRA) You must be Active or Exp. If you are new to the game we welcome you as well if you take the time to learn the Path of War.

We Accept No Refugee and No Sim Builders. You are wasteing your time. We also notice that This world is Young and Beautiful but We will spill alot of Blood in these Ocean's.

We will not Accept NO PACT. Until BP Ends. Once BP ends if you wish to send your message for a Pact Fill free. If no pact message is sent we will delete your request.

Once Again We welcome you to join our Ranks and Once relive the once Wonderful time we had before.

Message King Nation for invite or

http://en.grepolis.com/invite-3129382-en38?invitation_id=196367&invitation_mac=84c61e29&ref=player_invite_to_ally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just want to point out you spelled through wrong in your profile.

DeletedUser

LOL i think you message me before saying the same thing i guess this is a really messing with you lmfao

DeletedUser27644

Obviously english is not King's first language, one spelling mistake isn't that big a deal lol

DeletedUser

Honestly i think your Trolling lmao don't you have a Huge MRA Alliance to tend too. I'am pretty sure yall have plenty to talk about

Through messages.

DeletedUser

LOL i think you message me before saying the same thing i guess this is a really messing with you lmfao

No it wasn't me.

Honestly i think your Trolling lmao don't you have a Huge MRA Alliance to tend too. I'am pretty sure yall have plenty to talk about

Through messages

Jeez why do ppl here get so easily offended. I was just trying to help you look more professional :p

DeletedUser

King, this is purely for humor and forum banter, so don't be offended. The guys are poking at your recruiting blurb, so I thought I'd break down some of the humorous content.

Where to begin?

1. You must be active or experienced but if you are new, you are welcome also.
So they don't really have to be active or experienced...so why add it to your recruiting blurb?

2. We will not Accept NO PACT.
Double negative, must mean they'll accept any and all pact offers.

3. Once Again We welcome you to join our Ranks and Once relive the once
Once is enough for the use of once, three times is certainly once too many. :D

4. This world is Young and Beautiful
Wait, are you describing the server or your significant other?

5. We welcome you to join our Ranks and Once relive the once Wonderful time we had before.
We knew King Nation and had wonderful times? I don't remember it. Sounds ummm creepy. I'm locking my doors.

6. Naxous
Umm yeah, this is Naxos.

7. Once BP ends if you wish to send your message for a Pact Fill free.
What exactly is he wanting to fill for free?

8. This Alliance has been around for many great year's
Would that be all 2.5 years that Grepolis has been in existence?

Anyway, this post was all for fun and I hope it brings about a chuckle for a few people. And King, don't change your post, just be you and you'll never go wrong.

DeletedUser

LOL frag frag frag Mr Kappa in the house. I haven't seen your name in a LONG time..hmmm.

LMFAO i answer all your question in Correct order.

1. Exp and Active players is what we seek. If you are new your also welcome as well. Reading wasn't your subject was it. as English wasn't mine. or spelling tks noefear Math yea math hated math.

2. Nope still no Pact's. Don't see no point in it

3. never can be enough once bro. If you had sex with a women Once would u do it again. I would lmfao << Off subject

4. LMFAO. Skip this one.

5. This one went Way over your head didn't it yea it's ok buddy keep being you.

6. Yep

7. You must came back from the strip club when you wrote on the forums. Didn't you lol

8. Yep Keep Counting

And to sum it all up I will always be me and have fun Just like i done before. How i roll brother lmfao

Now let me ask you something question Mr Kappa.

Have you seen Sploggo around any or Imckay i think thats how he spelled his name. I'am not sure if they stop playing since VROD!!

DeletedUser

It's all about the fun bro lol:) If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen what momma always said lmfao

DeletedUser

I remember the guys from gamma but sorry to say i never got to play with them in gamma. The players from Delta is the one i came from

DeletedUser

I remember Gamma Well, the "Warparthians" as i called them, stood there ground against 365 of my cities for a good month, until there leader Smackity Smack, fell to inactivity for no reason at all.

They then merged into us, and made us the strongest of 2 oceans, until Fusion came along and gobbled us up :p

DeletedUser

Ahh i played in world Gamma for lil while but. left there to Theta. I like the gamma old world wish i would had stayed longer. I remember them Swat, Fusion, and all the old alliance:)

DeletedUser

SWAT failed HARDCORE, massive MRA, they were our feeding grounds haha, think we stole over 1million points off them from conquers hehe

DeletedUser

Haha They was all around me they invite me but i never joined em.

DeletedUser5554

i remember swat, titans, titans lions, titans cub, titans we seriously need to stop making alliances in a no cap server, fusion, illuminati, grepohugs, and Nightmares of Elysium. hahaha good times those were i loved gamma i wish they would make another world just like that

DeletedUser

Yes a Good Old Reg conquest world With high speed and no Moral Would love to see one of those worlds i'll keep my finger cross lmfao