War Results

DeletedUser1359

Gotta say, this world is shaping up to be more lively than some I have played although the forums are strangely dead. Where is all the bragging, PnP and screenshots of useless attacks that I so love to read :)

There is a three way crush appearing in the centre of the world with all sides winning some great victories and suffering some costly defeats. Some more than others.

It is obviously far to early to call the outcomes of the wars. SC appear to be taking a bunny/tripartite thrashing. Will they recover? Well probably, they are a big alliance, with a solid core and some very good players despite the attacks coming from 3 directions. I see them losing some ground before stemming and possibly turning the flow as the attackers attempt to push into their core.

DeletedUser51283

Tripartite currently 7:1 vs SC. Front line appears to be VMing.

OSG did get a player to ghost on our end though and we're all having some fun skirmishes with them.

Do you mean doggie? If not, he also ghosted. Gave him hell we did
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Will be interesting what KB will do to recover-his cities are getting snapped up as we speak

DeletedUser41523

Do you mean doggie? If not, he also ghosted. Gave him hell we did
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Will be interesting what KB will do to recover-his cities are getting snapped up as we speak

No some Naruto guy. He wasn't a stud, but still work mentioning I suppose. I think doggie rage ghosted on Lato too.

DeletedUser16429

No some Naruto guy. He wasn't a stud, but still work mentioning I suppose. I think doggie rage ghosted on Lato too.
LOL yeah he did. Right after I handed a front city off to him he ghosts. Has a habit of it recently so no shocker to me
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser54414

LOL yeah he did. Right after I handed a front city off to him he ghosts. Has a habit of it recently so no shocker to me
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Ehh, that dude. Been acting weird lately. All he did was collect res and run festivals. Didnt even build buildings nor units. Also didnt tell that he has a osg cs sitting in the harbour for 5.5h already, thats when he announced that fact, even thought he were around the whole day. When asked why is he like that, he simply anwsered that he doesnt even care about the game and when I asked him nicely that why is he playing then, he just ghosted and told us all to go f*ck ourselves.

DeletedUser54721

Very surprising, not to mention a lot of money spent on that last event to just ghost.