War Zone

DeletedUser

Hello Fellow Peoples of Upsilon.Grepolis,

This is in no way a "PnP", I do not have the time nor energy for such (or the desire for that matter), but a topic that I feel may be lacking from our board(s).

Please obey the rules by way of a civil tongue > :p < like him, and do tell us, not in so many words, how your wars are getting along with each other.

With all that childish nonsense being said, allow me to start the ball rolling:

Total Domination vs Democracy Will Prevail

If I am to be honest, which I very rarely am not, this is more or less a done deal....just waiting for the collective barrage to unfold....you know, the mass assult/take over of 4-5 leader cities before they crumble.....that sort of thing.

Total Domination vs Imperial Rage

To be fair, I have no idea why this war is going on, but it is. I suppose it is largely due to our members wanting it....even though I was very much against it. Anyways, pretty much the same as above.

What other spats are out there ?

~ Khite

DeletedUser

Maybe you know but o well

Pacifist VS Wrath of Insanity

Well what can i say they are Insane need more explanation ?

Till now

Pacifist 5-0 Wrath of Insanity

I'll try and keep this updated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you know, the mass assult/take over of 4-5 leader cities before they crumble.....that sort of thing.

~ Khite

They have 4-5 leaders? :eek:

And are you sure you are posting on the right board i have never heard of those alliances

DeletedUser

They have 4-5 leaders? :eek:

Did I say that ? :)

Okay....let me rephrase then! We'll take out 1 (one) leader, and wait for them to crumble. The fact that you may have not heard of those alliances shows how much attention you do not pay to the top 15 in this server :p

~ Khite

DeletedUser

I try not to worry about stuff that doesn't matter;)

Whilst quoting others in error ? :D

Regardless, please stay on topic ! :cool:

~ Khite

I know of this War, but others may not, please feel free to elaborate or update mate.

~ Khite

DeletedUser

Here is one war,

UnitedNations VS Knights Templar

EDIT: Knights Templar: 1 UN:0

Knights is also at war with TD and I am unaware of the score there.

DeletedUser18636

Wow, so many people fighting =) We prefer diplomacy

DeletedUser

Hello Fellow Peoples of Upsilon.Grepolis,

This is in no way a "PnP", I do not have the time nor energy for such (or the desire for that matter), but a topic that I feel may be lacking from our board(s).

Please obey the rules by way of a civil tongue > :p < like him, and do tell us, not in so many words, how your wars are getting along with each other.

With all that childish nonsense being said, allow me to start the ball rolling:

Total Domination vs Democracy Will Prevail

If I am to be honest, which I very rarely am not, this is more or less a done deal....just waiting for the collective barrage to unfold....you know, the mass assult/take over of 4-5 leader cities before they crumble.....that sort of thing.

Total Domination vs Imperial Rage

To be fair, I have no idea why this war is going on, but it is. I suppose it is largely due to our members wanting it....even though I was very much against it. Anyways, pretty much the same as above.

What other spats are out there ?

~ Khite

How can this be a done deal? have TD taken any cities? My count is TD v DWP, no score draw and TD v IR 2-0 but even this is scewd because nothing has happened in over 3 weeks. :pro:

endri19 said:

Till now

Pacifist 5-0 Wrath of Insanity

I'll try and keep this updated

Not sure what stats your going on, whether its actives or not but my count is 11-0 to TP. According to grepostats

DeletedUser

lol that was like a month ago...i haven't updated since then :D

DeletedUser

In the wars the Pacifists are fighting, I don't really think an "update" is even needed. The principle of what endri said before still stands. We rule. ;)

DeletedUser

Knights is at war with Attican Warriors, and the score is 4-0 in Attican favor, correct me if im wrong, UN:1 Knights:1

DeletedUser

Attican Warriors had to go to war with Knights Templar because of their ignorance in accepting refugees.

Now they are doing what refugees do best and run to another alliance. Their members are joining The 13th Legion in hopes that will save them.

DeletedUser

Attican Warriors had to go to war with Knights Templar because of their ignorance in accepting refugees.

Now they are doing what refugees do best and run to another alliance. Their members are joining The 13th Legion in hopes that will save them.

We were not aware of that prior to the merger...but thanks for letting us know :)

It will be taken care of shortly as we do not harbor refugees.

Thrillology

Phrourach
I hate refugees.
Refugees can also be traitors to their alliance or another and get themselves into big trouble, like Winty did, who betrayed his alliance and was lucky that the riot somehow failed and he wasn't invaded. NOW he is in the Barbarians and I requested if I could attack him with their leader :)
but yeah, he's pretty much a spineless cower who doesn't have a military, people in my alliance don't have as much as a military as I do, but I don't have as much as a city as they do.