war zones

DeletedUser

is turkey changing their name again since turkey day is over ??? :)

DeletedUser22472

NOTHING has surrendered against League of Legions.

Many leaders have deserted the alliance, including SweetT.
graph

They have moved to #9 in the Ranking.
Of the 37 36 35 members left, there are 12 inactives.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We did not leave due to a war
I made a personal choice due to something else
I allowed the members to make their own choices

DeletedUser22472

We did not leave due to a war
I made a personal choice due to something else
I allowed the members to make their own choices

I don't know for what reason you choose to desert the members who had faith in you, but that doesn't take away the fact that NOTHING is... nothing anymore. NOTHING has just been disbanded.

DeletedUser

Wow samurai racoons(don't know if thats still tjeir name) have really done well! shocking to see nothing has faded too but lets not forget that they were their at the top since the beginning before anyone starts saying they were rubbish. Now it seems like my alliance and my allies are doing well against enyo :p

I suppose i should explain why im not playing, one day i was playing grepolis and i was pretty stressed out with load of work and assessments and i cracked and accidently punched my laptop screen and broke it so i have to wait until its fixed but im still over them ;)

DeletedUser

Yes well one player does not make an alliance or an ocean for that matter.
I choose to leave and go on, the others could stay and work together or move on as well. Another leader disbanded it.
I am not fond of having things said about me that are not truthful and then trying to keep a happy face. Felt it better I just go quietly...... I never thought that it would disrupt things like it has sadly :(

DeletedUser

Pressure causes cracks, then alliances break from within. That's how it works in this game. Obviously we were not going to take all your 700 cities. But, once we took many cities from you (I think it was 52:4) the defects inside showed and revolts start within the alliance. Though I thought you had some decent players, unfortunately, that is how it goes. You can not fix cracks from within.

DeletedUser

sounds like Molon Labe in Beta....one leader left and the rest disbanded and jumped ship, then the old guy came back and rebuilt it.

Sad to see you go, NOTHING, you defied our expectations and proved to be a great alliance. I salute you.

DeletedUser

Proto traitors

Hi all,

FYI - Sneak attacks from Proto over the last 6 hours, clearly we will lose some cities in the initial wave, we will then see how our counterattacks goes.

Knights in Tights, Squires in Tights, and - * Immortal * - are all now moving into action.

UKStevie
Leader, Knights in Tights

DeletedUser

Lets not forget our other allies that can move in UKStevie ;) Well Proto I used to respect them but hey they worse than Evils Minions! They didn't even give notice that they're dropping the NAP but attacked us whilst the night went. I must have cleared waves of their attacks even though i was sleeping.

Now you'll all see what happens(again) when someone tries taking us on. I even got a sneak attack from Nikkosa, great example to everyone.

DeletedUser

Jubier, Steve...what are you guys are crying about, you think you can try recruit other alliances to start attacking us and then cry off when we find out. I suggest you guys think carefully about what you say here, everyone knows you are weak and without any honor... i think the saying is Snakes in Tights, yes that is it Snakes in Tights... i currently have 10 of your cities in revolt. BTW not sneak attacks, how can you sneak an atttack anyways its a 24/7 war game. if we hit you its not our fault you are asleep... and Jubier please just bring it.

DeletedUser

We recruited other alliances to attack you? What are YOU on about, we've been busy with other wars never mind you lot. We know that Proto had planned with Ares to attack us yesterday. We're weak and without honour? We've taken on the best alliances in this game and came on top, though we still credited our opposition. Congratulations on your 10 cities in revolt, i received about 30-40 attacks, no revolts on my cities.

Fair enough about it being a 24/7 war game but to break the NAP without warning?

DeletedUser

The Truth

Jubier, Steve...what are you guys are crying about, you think you can try recruit other alliances to start attacking us and then cry off when we find out. I suggest you guys think carefully about what you say here, everyone knows you are weak and without any honor... i think the saying is Snakes in Tights, yes that is it Snakes in Tights... i currently have 10 of your cities in revolt. BTW not sneak attacks, how can you sneak an atttack anyways its a 24/7 war game. if we hit you its not our fault you are asleep... and Jubier please just bring it.

Ok, this is as unbiased as possible. I will present the facts about this situation.

1) recruiting alliances: This is not true. Yes, we have agreements with other alliances to fight together and this includes fighting proto should we go to war. However, the incident our learned and esteemed friend here refers to was not a sanctioned mail at all. We had no knowledge of it until Measter brought it to our attention...

2) Snakes in Tights?: Nah, dont think so mate. Ever since Eden, snakes have had no legs...so...yea....they cannot wear tights! :p

3) Weak and without honour: I think most alliances would disagree with you. We stopped EM once before, we will stop them again. In their new guise....nah, we can stop you.

However, i know you wont listen to reason. You proved that with caspertricks in you MCM war. They clearly presented facts to you, but you failed to listen. So, I present the facts to anyone who cares to actually read them. I am done here!

DeletedUser21270

so is your player sir newman , attacking one of ours (jarzi) yesterday (29-11-11) at 10:30 am utc + 1 not breaking the NAP?

you never told us he was going to attack did you?

DeletedUser

I had no knowledge of this act. You should have told me, id have told him of mate. There is such things as diplomacy, and, its not like we have not had incidents like this at other times in the past from both sides. No, this NAP has always been messy. That should have been a penalty done on him.

DeletedUser

Jubier, i think i am right about what i say and you never won anything your the most delluded person in the world, Em are a shadow of what Protogenoi are, and you never came on top. the only way you anything is because you pit other alliances against each other to gain ground..... oH and 30-40 attacks and non in revolt. whatever your on, i think we all need some. All your good at is propaganda, your perfetic and this what your alliance were scheming while we had NaP with you

Pennaone today at 02:26
who knows
would you join long standing enemies the coons and proto against us?
the war is coming up we are on the verge of it breaking out
let me show you a couple of maps
this is the upcoming war, probably the final and biggest war on chi
http://en22.grepolismaps.org/ab71792cc142825f79a0d9f3c9f0943d
the white is our side
the blue is proto and the red is 7Ds and ares
Who we think you guys will remain neutral
HOWEVER
who doesn't want to beat proto and claim chi to themselves?
the war is coming pick a side and i sure know i want all you guys on my side
here is the war with you guys on our side
http://en22.grepolismaps.org/45c3d0bfbb2f2f0e828fddb64dc3ad72
those seem like freaking good odd
Please talk to the leaders
this war is near i was already attacked by a turkey ***
please consider :)
Penn

I think that clearly states that your alliance is trying to recruit others to turn against us. FYI we never planned anything with Ares.