War

DeletedUser

The Death legion has declared war on The Olympians , Mercenaries and The Grim Reapers. The battle will be located at ocean 65 , this war is an skirmish and will turn serious as soon as we get conquest. We already have cleared 4 of their cites in the last hour and will be advancing our forces.

Ocean 65 is ours any resistance will face annihilation.

P.S Happy Valentines day folks!
images

DeletedUser

I thought you where staying in 054

So you have Project Venom, Mercenaries, The Olympians and The Grim Reaper against you? Wow, if you are as good as you say you are, you're goin' to have one heck of a ride!

Anyways, good luck, try get some screenshots up if you can ;)

DeletedUser

The God damn screen shots doesn't work but i can send reports! I already cleared Mercenaries founder and going to clear grim reapers founder! Anyway PV will be an interesting war as ocean 54's main alliances are now targeting PV players. We have formed a close relationship with them. Which is extremely useful , I don't want to give PV any more information but they better watch their backs as DL will not be the only alliance attacking them :)

DeletedUser

I already cleared Mercenaries founder and going to clear grim reapers founder!
So you cleared a player in o65...from your city in o44? That's about a 30 hour trip, by transport. Pretty long one take to still only have 36 ABP, no?

DeletedUser

how did you clear the merc's founder when you cleared yourself attacking me the other day?

with a less then sizable force, i must add.

food for thought.

[report]79d473fc10c30e2300711f6293aebd23[/report]

DeletedUser

When I say I ,I meant my my loyal DLs :) Let me rephrase that: "My members already cleared Mercenaries founder and going to clear grim reapers founder!"

Hello my attacker it has been awfully fun , building up my army elsewhere and waiting to attack yah! As I said that was a test attack just to check if your defences were good. I cannot wait when for the day I'll attack yah son. As I said before my members has cleared him.

DeletedUser

Which Mercenaries founder did your players clear, to have neither founder have any DBP to show from it?

DeletedUser

i don't make threats, thats a child's game. i make promises. if you have any feel free to post them.

also i love hide-and-seek. fun game i'll start counting and let my horses find you.

EDIT: forgive me, i quickly read that last post. i thought it was aimed at me.
my apologizes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

firelord... this isn't a war. It's inactive players throwing their microscopic armies at other noobs... Your senseless new threads are getting a little annoying.

Also, your resent tendency to refer to people as "son" is sort of stupid considering that I don't think anyone here would believe you if you claimed to be older than 10.

Just something to think about.

DeletedUser

firelord... this isn't a war. It's inactive players throwing their microscopic armies at other noobs... Your senseless new threads are getting a little annoying.

Also, your resent tendency to refer to people as "son" is sort of stupid considering that I don't think anyone here would believe you if you claimed to be older than 10.

Well Ozemendizs son , I don't live my life living up to people's expectation.And anyway it is a skirmish , an minor war. And it is a war , we're fighting for power in ocean 65 and doing good job. As I said before we don't spend our lifes hopping to please you Ozemendizs son , if you have any problem take ingame rather then complaining like an old granny.

DeletedUser15240

oz has a point, you are making lots of pointless threads mate, and you are being hypocritical in quite alot of aspects, such as calling others noobs, or bad leaders, and you might want to learn the word, hyperbole soon :)

DeletedUser

microscopic armies
OMG my stomach hurts from laughing :D

DeletedUser

One of the funniest posts I've seen in Xi, We need more of you posting :), and yes 99.999999% would have a very very hard time believing he is over 10! I hope the mods don't take that as a insult...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser8969

i think it's a great idea for firelord to plan a war on the rim. with his leadership, most of his alliance will be there before long.

DeletedUser

The God damn screen shots doesn't work but i can send reports! I already cleared Mercenaries founder and going to clear grim reapers founder! Anyway PV will be an interesting war as ocean 54's main alliances are now targeting PV players. We have formed a close relationship with them. Which is extremely useful , I don't want to give PV any more information but they better watch their backs as DL will not be the only alliance attacking them :)

You say attacking as if to say we're already recieving attacks but I suppose you have battle reports as evidence that show half of PV being cleared.

DeletedUser

He doesn't have any reports as whoever few he has got to attack us never got a report either ;)