War?

DeletedUser

Himanshu Gupta from Vampire Elite. just declared war on us, Fo Shizzle...

They first sent us this:
"ask some ally if they would like to merge there ally in us that means that all thre players come and join us but see they should be 9 to 10 members"

Which I honestly could not understand. After thinking for five minutes I realized he wanted us to merge into them, so I said:
"We will not merge into you guys. Try and use proper grammar, especially when dealing with serious matters like these."

They later on said:
"U TALK SO MUCH IN ENEMIES WRITE OUR ALLY NAME IT WILL MAKE A WAR AGAINST US NOW"
(I kid you not)

Me:
"Please speak English better if you expect to be a good diplomat, I cannot understand your sentences."

Them:
dont teach me first u learn english then teach me dum head"

So now we are at "war" with them.

Z5c8vwKH5M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahah. Don`t worry about him. That himanshu Gupta was on the same island as me on Phi(he is still there) . He was a member of a Dark Crusade. I was a member of The Bish(i`m still) and we were at some kind of war with DC. I made that himanshu Gupta squeal like a pig. lol. He even offer me to be a spy if I stop attacking him. I didn`t attack him one day,he gave me some valuable informations,and I continue attacking him . lol

you shouldn`t worry about him. He`s just a NOOB!

DeletedUser

Fo Shizzle will take care of them later.

U TALK SO MUCH IN ENEMIES WRITE OUR ALLY NAME IT WILL MAKE A WAR AGAINST US NOW "
(I kid you not) .. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH . LOL

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! Stop! Don`t do it anymore!

I`ll die laughing.

DeletedUser

What is a head? With all seriousness...

DeletedUser

Lets pown , ive got 4 members on our island .. :) , we better get our pacts in order :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
How do we even know they said that? You didn't copy and paste, well you could of but not there name and your name in the message. For all we know this could be fake and attention seeking.

Such a pointless thread. Any noob knows, that there is no such thing of war until the conquests start!

DeletedUser

agreed, its especially pointless declaring war during BP LoL

DeletedUser

ah ha
so that's why they suddenly disappeared from the ranking:rolleyes:
:pro:

DeletedUser13076

uhmmmmm

Which brings me to my second point, kids. Don't do crack.
Lawrence Taylor, Waterboy

DeletedUser

How do we even know they said that? You didn't copy and paste, well you could of but not there name and your name in the message. For all we know this could be fake and attention seeking.

Such a pointless thread. Any noob knows, that there is no such thing of war until the conquests start!

Which is why I was laughing my head of at how ridiculous this was.

If you want I could forward you the conversation in-game.

DeletedUser18705

Dang.... I should have talked to their diplomat I would've gotten a kick out of it.

DeletedUser

lol there just a big nooby mra. Because why would they declare war when they don't even have a harbor. And bp isn't over