War!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser4577

I was thinking we could keep tabs on who is fighting and what the count is for both sides? I dont know if we have a thread for this yet but thought it might be interesting to see what everyone is doing out there.

Wolf Pack Vs. Divine Armada
5 Conquests - 0 Conquests
Wolf Pack Vs. Nike
2 Conquests - 0 Conquests

DeletedUser

Heh, I'll admit we were caught off guard for the first 5 conquests, which happened in rapid succession. We didn't even know we were at war with them yet, but we are ready now.

~Numbers

DeletedUser18636

Heh, I'll admit we were caught off guard for the first 5 conquests, which happened in rapid succession. We didn't even know we were at war with them yet, but we are ready now.

~Numbers

How could they not inform you 3 days in advance about war??? You should complain to the authorities!!!

DeletedUser

This is my first world.. I'm leader of the Divine Armada, is this a rule I was not aware of??

~Numbers

DeletedUser

This is my first world.. I'm leader of the Divine Armada, is this a rule I was not aware of??

~Numbers

Yes, you should of been notified by certified in game message no less than 3 days in advance of such a hostile act. I believe you have grounds to take your case to the Grepo Gods for an appeals hearing in a city of your choice.

DeletedUser18636

Yes, you should of been notified by certified in game message no less than 3 days in advance of such a hostile act. I believe you have grounds to take your case to the Grepo Gods for an appeals hearing in a city of your choice.

Section 3 part c, of Grepo's Mandate & Policy

DeletedUser4577

Wolf Pack Takes Ocean 45

I wish Others would use this....this forum is sorta dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

Oh I know. Our support tab has yet to be used. What kind of wars does RP have going on?

DeletedUser18636

RP will win the point whore battle :p they has more gold

38k ABP => over 58 members => 650 abp on average per member
almost 5.5k average member score point wise
26 conquests under RP banner

What exactly point whore race are we talking about?)) hehehe
Gold?)) - are you jealous and trying to excuse poor performance over "lack" of gold?

Wouldn't think that looking at your bp scores my friends... I guess you are just modest
- Mate those are just mass suicide demonstrations of protest =) the system counts those as kills for some reason.

DeletedUser

Looks like we've got some skirmishing between The Precedence and ATARI today. TP jumped up about 4000 ABP in the last 24 hours, and ATARI shows similar jumps in DBP, with smaller jumps in ABP.

Looks like O44 just got more interesting.

DeletedUser18636

Looks like we've got some skirmishing between The Precedence and ATARI today. TP jumped up about 4000 ABP in the last 24 hours, and ATARI shows similar jumps in DBP, with smaller jumps in ABP.

Looks like O44 just got more interesting.

I think ATARI is fighting more than just TP.
Though, I am always on the side of smaller alliances =)

DeletedUser

The Precedence V.S ATARI currently. Depends on if the ATARI pacts help them if they win

DeletedUser

we are not at war with ATARI i would like to say. It just happens that if you are in ocean 54 and not our definite friend we see your city as fair game...