War?

DeletedUser

you just keep searching for the info bluejay ;) Soon you'll be the go-to guy for war information :p

Well, our war has taken an... interesting turn...

DeletedUser

War? :p and I thought this whole time it was boarder skirmishes.

SmartCat.jpg

I will attempt to not be drawn into such an exchange again.

SmartCat.jpg
:pro:

DeletedUser

Dyames

Well I did say attempt ;)

However, you are correct. My Bad.

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

Has the war, skirmishes, food fight thus transfered over then?

God i'm nosy lol.

Negative, The Argonauts and LOE have always maintained a good relationship.

In fact there are a few unfortunate captures that were occuring under the DU banner that show up on LOE because of the timing of the merge.

However, the earlier posted score is calculated with the banner that the city was flying when our CS arrived, not when the seige concluded.

The most entertaining bit of the war for the Argonauts was the misinformation campaign that DU worked so diligently on. Like when their leader aproached 3 of my members and informed them that several Argonauts were defecting to DU and they should join up before they get left behind. Each one told him to kick rocks before even informing me. It was just complete ignorance of how The Argonauts were formed.

Asperon Thorn

DeletedUser

Id like to point out its war path VS killer bunnies + 420s

id like to point out its war path VS killer bunnies + 420s

They are working together, sharing intel , targets , attack times and co-ordinating attacks and helping each other break our sieges.....

well the killer bunnies are helping the 420s break our seiges :p
Bunnies can look after themselves :cool:

DeletedUser

In relation to B&M vs RdlM, I think it's sort of swapped. I think we're headed towards an alliance against any MRA's unfortunate enough to get in our way.

This is going to be... interesting. BennyGibbs and I have always shared a common opinion on MRA's, so we'll see how it goes. Hope there are a few less MRA's in the nearby oceans.

I'd like to see 60 MRA cities gone within a week of the main attacks starting. Might be pushing it when only a few alliances are taking part, but hey, it's possible, right? :p

DeletedUser

well lets see...

because weve only attacked one member, and it was for BPs...

we dont co-ordinate...

we DO make fun of some of the reports of the 420s attacks...

we dont target specifically...

we DO share a forum, but thats mainly for the funny attack reading...

and we DO work well in our ocean as 2 alliances, and thats where we want to stay

and the faster that KB and 420s go away, the happier we are :D although im enjoying the BPs and so is Avery :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WP did not send a single attack on KB, does that mean we are not at war with WP. :p

You do not coordinating attack because WP is not attacking and they are playing defensively. That makes me wonder, how can you help when other guys are playing defensive only. I get it, you send support. And as you said before, you are sending support to Avery and other border towns.

Do I need to specify anymore that if you consider KB and 420s are fighting together because we are sending attack to you guys, you guys are also fighting together because you are sending support to each other.

DeletedUser

i would hardly say WE are at war with you then, just supporting the front lines against an alliance we dont want in our ocean?

DeletedUser

does he, i think he doesnt know what hes talking about? i mean... i barely know the guy and all... :D

DeletedUser

no, not at all! *cough*

But on track... What are the wars now? I'm guessing:

Carpe vs Nameless
Fusion vs Nameless
Killer Bunnies (and associates) vs War Path (and associates) [happy?]
Illuminati vs Deja Vu (I swear I've seen this somewhere before...)

Not sure about others right now though.

DeletedUser

its funny how the Praetorian Elite are so quiet and no ones heard of them, but they have a decent amount of BPs... they must be attacking someone...

DeletedUser

It's called split personality. They get into fights with each other ;)

DeletedUser

If anyone is still interested in War Path Vs. KB conquest score
it is 59-4 in KB's favor (updated 2010-09-11 13:52:23)

DeletedUser

There is many wars. Ask about wars in your area and you will get better answers

DeletedUser

there is a new progression, 11 of WP's players are inactive for over 5 days...

Which eleven, let us know :)
I assume it has to do with losing cities. Although now you can not say we took inactive city. Only inactive War Path player city we took is Dillon. Although when we first attacked him, he was active. You can not say the same for cities we took from Deos, Muney, Rat Masher and Happy Drunk. In last five days we took 6 cities from happydrunk and he is still active.