Known Bug Warehouse isn't showing the right number of resources (duplicate thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

World: Sparta
Browser and Version: Chrome Latest
Overview of the bug: The Warehouse values at the top right, the values of each resource, aren't showing the correct values apparently.
Screenshots:
qzkhfb.jpg
Urgency: It doesn't change the game, but it sure is annoying. >.<
Preventative Actions: Haven't tried much tbh, will do the suggested methods in a sec
Summary: As above!
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes/No. Yes- If it's there I can't find it.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes/no. Not yet. Will do those now. Also posting in-case anyone else has the same bug.

Edit: Screenie is too big for forum, use this instead. http://i50.tinypic.com/qzkhfb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have observed this on many worlds that i play, especially when i try to send all resources to an ally or send all silver to the cave it will say i do not have enough resources or i can not send more resources than i have although clearly i have enough resources.
I have always attributed this like many of my problems to a slow internet connection and my computer not updating the server enough. You should if its anything like when it happens to me see that if you open the farming village overview then the senate the problem will not happen again for a minute or two because your resources count will update because the server is forced to update the number of resources in you city.

DeletedUser

This links into this thread in that it is a sync issue.

It has been reported to the Devs however, so I will close this thread for now to try to keep everything in one place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.