Wargod Alliance

DeletedUser

The Wargod alliance is currently accepting new members. This alliance is for those select few that want to play this as a strategy WAR game, not a building sim. For now you should be within a reasonably short distance of ocean 56. We will be expanding our influence. This will not be an MRA. Only active people will remain a member. I also play in Epsilon. If you are a warrior in epsilon i suggest you try the One For All. We will be a similar alliance.

DeletedUser

If I were you I wouldn't name the alliance after you. It makes you look a bit bigheaded.

DeletedUser

I named me after the alliance. :) Of course i could have named myself something silly like jaco. Just kidding. I just like the name wargod. unfortunately a lot of others did too. Hope it doesn't get confusing. Maybe i should rename it the jacos. sound good to you? :)

DeletedUser

how about nameing it,

The Lost Kingdom.
The Ancients
Royal Dawn
The Hive
The Divine sighn
The Sanctuary

their just my city names that are spread around the grepolis worlds :p
i fort it would be cool to have a alliance named afta my city :cool:

its about time people recognised my greatness, ha only kidding before you all jump my post

it will cost you 5000 of each resources once a week if you choose one of my names, copyright and all that :pro:

DeletedUser

It costs 10000 each resource for a week. If you want: 1 Disband of an alliance with 100 members or more.