Warlords Elite ... or Warlords "Can't Compete"?

DeletedUser

Dear Warlords Elite, Acer, Arma, Altus, and whoever else you have made into an academy instead of going to war with,

We are tired of having to put our claims in multiple tabs. So bite me. I mean, really, please attack my cities. I'm tired of having to ask the folks at Warriors Rage that you were picking on when attacks were landing so that I could send them bireme support. I would much rather just check the blinking swords at the upper left of the screen.

Thanks for the 25k free DBP, by the way. I think I already rebuild every single one of the 20-30 biremes you broke. Better hope that your 9834 players have the balls to stand up to our 80. I bet they cut and run the second you start losing cities. Maybe time to get more guys (I hear Thane Badger is the perfect guy to ask....)

=P

See you in game!

DeletedUser22179

Dear Warlords Elite, Acer, Arma, Altus, and whoever else you have made into an academy instead of going to war with,

We are tired of having to put our claims in multiple tabs. So bite me. I mean, really, please attack my cities. I'm tired of having to ask the folks at Warriors Rage that you were picking on when attacks were landing so that I could send them bireme support. I would much rather just check the blinking swords at the upper left of the screen.

Thanks for the 25k free DBP, by the way. I think I already rebuild every single one of the 20-30 biremes you broke. Better hope that your 9834 players have the balls to stand up to our 80. I bet they cut and run the second you start losing cities. Maybe time to get more guys (I hear Thane Badger is the perfect guy to ask....)

=P

See you in game!

If you need more guys go to thane

and damn it kc you beat me to it with this thread

DeletedUser

Classy, as always.

You've employed an effective tactic of cooperation and deceit, pledging fidelity to one group while undermining them simultaneously. We've called you on it and your feelings got hurt. You betrayed Bravehertz. You betrayed Great Warriors. I wish we were unique, it would be fun to think that you attacked us for a good challenge. Sadly, no, it's simply your method, and we are next.

The gig is up, friends. You've chosen, by default, to stand alone.

DeletedUser

regno,

We couldn't possibly have betrayed BH because we never had any pact with them. Furthermore, we have never betrayed GW. Finally, if you wanted your western border to be nice and safe and under our protection while you bullied every alliance to the west into becoming a slave-alliance of yours, then you shouldn't have tried to take in players we were attacking in the east while simultaneously claiming ownership of yet another alliance in the west.

Like the 300 spartans stood up to the hordes of Persians from the East, so shall our 80 brave men stand up to your poorly trained army of slaves. And like those 300 spartans, if we die, it will be with a sword in hand.

So I don't feel a bit guilty. And I don't stand alone. I have the best fighters on the server on my team. Because instead of enslaving alliances we did battle with, we hand picked the good fighters and took only cities from the rest. So get ready for war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

first time i have replied to any thing on this forum.i agree with killer hear how many academies do u want .what are you thinking.unlike killer though i do believe it is a shame that our alliances are no longer friends.i was good friends with no cigar talking and working together to make our alliances strong.since he left the game i can count on one hand the times ive spoken to the leaders of warlords.but ive lost count on how many times we have had to compromise far out weighing the reverse.i carnt see how we can go on with only the close bond of no cigar who is no longer playing.like in all arguments im sure you see things different so we will agree to disagree and as this is just a game i wish no ill will towards you guys only your cities .im sure you will agree that warlords have not spoken with me other then the last few days so how could there be any bonds.great warriors on the other hand i speak with all the time and consider there leaders friends so as far as stabbing any one in the back well its laughable as we have never shafted anyone BH -MS and a few others we have had no pacts with so i think the thought of us being back stabbers is all in your head.so please note we are now at war hope warlords put up a good fight and may the best team win lets have some fun bring it on

DeletedUser

Oh, I think we are still friends. Our cities are mortal enemies, and we will both be sending more than a few troops to their death. The weeping and wailing of those left behind will rise to the heavens. But we are cruel and cold masters, and we can remain friends.

On my claim that you betrayed others, I think you're splitting hairs - and let's be clear, this is just a game and I don't have any problem with your tactics. I'm only pointing them out, as others have done, so people can judge promises made. Things such as promising support to BH, only to clear them when they are engaged with Havoc. Now, did this not happen? Because if it did not, I apologize, I believed the light-hearted bragging in our shared forums. And we do know how to pay attention to battle points, so it doesn't come as a surprise that KillerCat uses his knowledge of our operations against Warriors Rage to clandestinely support them, just as the defensive battle points skyrocketed during Great Warriors' campaign. That may not rise to the level of betrayal, but it certainly does not speak to loyalty.

All that said, it was a pleasure fighting with you. It will be fun fighting against you. Regardless of the outcome our intent is to keep the respect.

Good luck, friends. It's going to be a grand adventure!

DeletedUser

lol as far as bh go we were always going to war with them .the only thing i promised them is that we would not attack them before x-mas.as far as havoc and great warriors go i wanted them to kiss and make up if they could then wam they started at each other whilst i was off line at bbq.i get on line and find out that members of both there alliances had asked for support.i issued orders to stay out of it but many ls and many birs were already sent.some of our players sent light ships to attack there own birs but i wont mention any names cough cough killer cough cough.i told both parties that this was happing and gave no information other then what they already new.like i said ive been good friends with great warriors leaders for a long time now and i made a promise with havoc before bh war that i tend to keep if they keep there side of the bargain witch is all to do with us and them staying out of each others main oceans other then who is already there.great warriors no my history with the gtf@ boys who are now in charge of havoc.and as far as warlords go i placed a thread in the forum after much discontent exspressed by a few of our players that our two alliances pact was hanging by a thread.and yes a few of the boys sore it as a green light to start earning easy battle points and at the end of the day no this was not the most sporting thing but when i found out i thought to my self why bother trying to patch things up as there really was no point .but fyi if i was going to stab u in the back i would have stayed pact members for a few weeks and strike with every thing but the kitchen sink when you were at your weekest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20801

As one of the founding fathers of Hell Hounds.
I would just like to say thank you for making it so easy to destroy the triumvirate.

The words of one a**hole should not make it so easy to start a war between the two biggest alliances in Omega, but hey ho.

I'll be nice and come back in a few months to see the BDT titled "Havoc Mania or Havoc insania"

DeletedUser22179

As one of the founding fathers of Hell Hounds.
I would just like to say thank you for making it so easy to destroy the triumvirate.

The words of one a**hole should not make it so easy to start a war between the two biggest alliances in Omega, but hey ho.

I'll be nice and come back in a few months to see the BDT titled "Havoc Mania or Havoc insania"

I heard you went on

v mode

haven't checked yet

DeletedUser

Well it seem like the Third Omega War will broke out soon
OW1 MS vs BDT
OW2 BDT vs BH
OW3 BDT vs ?

DeletedUser

Well so far its just BDT vs Warlords Elite + Warlords Acer + Warlords Altus + Warlords Arma

But it will be interesting to see what the other big alliances (Havoc and Great Warriors) do

As well as what the small but spunky alliances (Thane Badger's Northern Alliance and Khazmo's Omegatron) do

DeletedUser

It's interesting, going back and reading these forums. While they are a little dated by now, I am figuring out why some of the things happening to my alliance, are happening. This will make hard decisions a little easier. Consider "The Sinestro Corps" one of the small, but spunky.

DeletedUser22179

It's interesting, going back and reading these forums. While they are a little dated by now, I am figuring out why some of the things happening to my alliance, are happening. This will make hard decisions a little easier. Consider "The Sinestro Corps" one of the small, but spunky.

What is happening to your alliance

notice small means members not points Omegatron and TNA are both top 10 (as of this post)

DeletedUser

What do you mean? We are trying to make moves. We came together late. We are working out kinks. I think we are getting there.

Thoughts?? Advice???

DeletedUser

Duh.. I see what you mean.

We are kind of in the middle of all the larger alliances, and I see each "big" alliance" moving in on our members who are "in the way".

It's going to be huge, when these alliances get down and dirty.

DeletedUser22179

We are kind of in the middle of all the larger alliances, and I see each "big" alliance" moving in on our members who are "in the way".

Got down and dirty 3 weeks ago

what ocean are you in

DeletedUser22179

Not at all your alliance

based in 75 is way out of the way of us and will not even be relevant for a long time

we are in no way thinking of targeting you and neither are GW Warlords TNA or Havoc or or Omegatron

DeletedUser

What do you mean? We are trying to make moves. We came together late. We are working out kinks. I think we are getting there.

Thoughts?? Advice???

This is my view of the world:

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en24&ref=e7x4ptorgpxdyhh2jmk64lzn4bfjofzacnaefgd

(you guys in yellow)

Advice is that your alliance looks too spread out to be able to support each other effectively.

I would suggest picking an ocean or area and concentrating on that - bringing in those that are willing there and conquesting all the rest to build up in a core area - somewhere to drop a flag that can be protected by encroachment from other alliances moving easterly.

DeletedUser

I appreciate the advice. We are working towards being in the same ocean, more out of necessity than anything else. Some alliances are moving in on members, and we are having trouble keeping them safe. Thanks.