Warriors Vs Turtles.

DeletedUser

Well the WAR has begun between The Warriors "Misery" and The Turtles "Beastly Beasts" has finally gotten into full flow.

Misery - 2
Turtles - 0

We took one of their cities only a day ago and now we have Deadhead42 new city in siege, Oh and not to mention he only got the city about 5-10 hrs ago. :D Silly turtles thought they could take a inactive city in our core and hold it lol FOOLISH LITTLE NOOBS.

I forgot to mention, There is no incoming attacks to break the siege :eek: Moral of the story... TURTLES DON'T OWN LS :cool:

6 active players single handily rimming a MRA. BOOOOOOM.:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

im sorry but i just want to point something out here. this will be probably one of my only posts.

those 2 cities they took were in their core. i want to see them take on in our core. this one from deadhead was conquered a few hours ago. so there was no chance to build any troops in their and no way to snipe. the one thing you are good at is timing. and 3dly and lastly you say 6 active players i want to see you conquer any city without il.buono. and for about the billionth time.. how are we turtles?

DeletedUser

How many ls attacks were sent to break our siege??? ENOUGH SAID... ;)

Hey thing is mrturtle, We work as a team and that is why we are running a mockery with you guys and SPQR, And what actually happened was Il.buono took out the bi and i took out the troops with a little help from my turtle shell cracker Gummybear123, That's what you call perfect team work, You should try it out sometime because i ain't seen no help from you even though you are just west of our core, Don't you build ls? Do you even have it researched or you just got bi researched? ;)

And so what if deadhead42 lost a city in our core that he only had for a few hours, If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen ;)

HAHAHAHA YOU GUYS CAN'T EVEN TURTLE PROPERLY HAHAHAHA... Oh and i see redarmyussr is back for round 2, I'll get to him after I've rimmed YOU MRTURTLE :pro:

DeletedUser

Surely taking a city then losing it within 5 hours must be some sort of record? Could that possibly be a milestone? :eek:

Oh and look mrturtle is off doing what he does best, hiding away from the action, Come everyone wants to know why 6 active players are taking cities off you turtles day by day? That's 2 in 3 days SO FAR ;)

Rally the turtles because we are coming for you's MRTURTLE :pro:

DeletedUser

Another turtle city in siege...

MISERY - 3
TURTLES - 0

Yet another turtle bites the dust...

Warriors - 4
Turtles - 0

Too easy. Way too easy i say ;)

DeletedUser

congrats penguin for a bunch of turtles you guys really suck

inactive or not... Misery 4 - 0 Turtles

And are you admitting all you do is eat you own inactives and you failed at doing that to ?