Wars?

DeletedUser

Well, things certainly seem quiet around here these days. :(

So, in the interests of spurring some comments, what’s happening on the war-fronts of Epsilon?

The automap shows lots of pretty colours:

maralliancesAU.png

And Grepostats is definitely showing some patterns, but how determined are the contestants?

colonwins.jpg

colonloss.jpg

Who’s fighting who in the alliance stakes?

Time to boast and put down the opposition - :pro:

DeletedUser6029

hmmm, People keep asking me what happened. The truth of the matter is I don't want to war...I am a simmer. We 9 just decided to be peacefully emo and sulk in the corners :D

DeletedUser15719

I'm just trying to learn how to play the game. Dom can u help me?

DeletedUser4577

I noticed its become quiet also but I think its due to the wonders coming and everyone is trying to secure islands so they can get to the hero world. Wars are a matter of the past, now its time for a race to the hero world. My question is WHO WILL IT BE???? :D

DeletedUser6029

ahhhh, now a topic I can reply to :D

I think it will be a toss up between Path and SE.

DeletedUser

Lol, I know when that time does come, It'll be very interesting xD

~V

DeletedUser3635

Here's our list of wars, which always seems long but we cover a lot of ground so it important to keep our guys occupied :)

SE vs Anarchy
SE vs -Black Watch-
SE vs Tsunami
SE vs Artemis
SE vs Knights Templar
SE vs Open Source Government

DeletedUser6029

You know, SE might have found a good mix of things though. Having diplomacy is all good, but when you have to much useless diplomacy based on "friendships" or what have you you have players that get bored. If SE can maintain their wars, that might be a big part of why they are progressing in the positive so much. Their players are staying interested.

DeletedUser

Okay sry DW, did you say SE vs KT LMAO-OMG that is to funny. Or SE vs OSG OMG that is even funnier. Well I think my buddy Ryalex created this topic just for me-lol- Knowing how I love to boast. Currently we are fighting KT and amongst their own players selling them out for their own gain it has been much fun. Like taking candy from a baby. It is much much funner on this side of the game rather than the one I was on. KT will be the next alliance to disappear so I am trying to get as many cities as I can before then

DeletedUser8467

I just wanna comment on Dereks post regarding, ppl focusing on wonder islands and the hero worlds.

I dont know much about the hero worlds, but if its anything like the new world 3, were everything is super fast, and Conquests take only an hr. Then you will definatly not be seeing me there.

I spend to much time playing as it is, and these new super fast worlds, seem to be aimed at those that have nothing else to do, but sit in front of the computer all day....because that is the only real way to be a success in these new ones.

Im happy to spend all day long here, when attacking, in order to time everything.......but not every single day all day everyday.

Personaly i dont like the new speeds...it just means...you either give up what little time we spend in RL already lol, or we quit the game.

Back on topic tho, Paths have made Trinity split into Evolution, Sarrisa and Anarchy.........we also made Evo split again into the Moogles.......And we are in general beating all of them.

Sarrisa are the only ones that are fun to war with tho, as they are always pushing and attacking. Kudos to Sarrisa :)

Tho really we cant completly dis Anarchy as they are fighting a 2 way front (SE and paths) ....

DeletedUser4577

I dont know much about the hero worlds, but if its anything like the new world 3, were everything is super fast, and Conquests take only an hr. Then you will definatly not be seeing me there.
- If your talking about the tester that was up the other day then that was just to test how things went all the way through I believe. They reset the world today and now its speed 4. A lot slower for you slackers! ;)

DeletedUser16440

Back on topic tho, Paths have made Trinity split into Evolution, Sarrisa and Anarchy.........we also made Evo split again into the Moogles.......And we are in general beating all of them.

pathfinders had nothing to do with any alliances breaking up. the problem was with the people that had to big of egos and weren't willing to work with others because of petty differences.

DeletedUser6029

- If your talking about the tester that was up the other day then that was just to test how things went all the way through I believe. They reset the world today and now its speed 4. A lot slower for you slackers! ;)

I signed up to play, but it wasn't in english so I don't even bother as I don't understand what it is saying. They want people to test it, put it in a language they can understand.....just my two cents.

DeletedUser8467

Or we could all learn how to speak german :), ppl will ask us "wow your german is excellent....were did you learn it?"

And we say back, "yer i learnt german, from playing an online game.."

And ppl say we are wasting our time here :)

DeletedUser

Or we could all learn how to speak german :), ppl will ask us "wow your german is excellent....were did you learn it?"

And we say back, "yer i learnt german, from playing an online game.."

And ppl say we are wasting our time here :)

sehr gute Daveio, werden wir alle werden zweisprachig:)
:eek:

DeletedUser4577

lol, are you sure you went to world 3? Were in the SE so come join if you can! Its in english for us...not sure why you got all german?
Theres some things in german but the most part its all english.

DeletedUser6029

lol, are you sure you went to world 3? Were in the SE so come join if you can! Its in english for us...not sure why you got all german?
Theres some things in german but the most part its all english.

The parts in German are the parts I need to understand. When they make it in English I will play it.

DeletedUser4577

Check out the latest statement on the grepolis facebook page ;)