Wars?

DeletedUser

Get it straight, Pathfinders did not cause Evolution to split up. They had nothing to do with it, and were in fact getting there Butts handed to them when we formed. We split because of internal conflicts with leadership. A lot of old leadership got pushed aside for new leadership and we couldn't make a decision for squat. ALSO Pathfinders were supposed to form up with Anarchy when those from Renegades and S.E. left there alliances to form that one.

Wow how little some people know, or are willing to see :) Or maybe allowed to see? Why have private forums

DeletedUser

pathfinders had nothing to do with any alliances breaking up. the problem was with the people that had to big of egos and weren't willing to work with others because of petty differences.

Well didn't notice someone already touched on that topic :)

DeletedUser8467

Get it straight, Pathfinders did not cause Evolution to split up. They had nothing to do with it, and were in fact getting there Butts handed to them when we formed.

The fact remains that we arnt getting our butts kicked now are we? In fact quick the opposite.

I knew that there were internal troubles that caused Trinity to break up. But waring with paths would of helped that break up.....

But i think the best decision was Trinity breaking up, noone can say othewise.

Sarrisa are doing well on there own, as are Anarchy.

Both made the right choice :)

DeletedUser

The fact remains that we arnt getting our butts kicked now are we? In fact quick the opposite.

I knew that there were internal troubles that caused Trinity to break up. But waring with paths would of helped that break up.....

But i think the best decision was Trinity breaking up, noone can say othewise.

Sarrisa are doing well on there own, as are Anarchy.

Both made the right choice :)

No one is really seriously attacking you guys. The ones who are seem to be having good luck and getting the most Battle points on the server. You might be doing great, but what about your mates.