Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20547

Again....go back and re-read my response...regarding our attacks having no effects! Did we get sniped several times yes we did....but we did have an effect as we took 2 cities from Langs and our allies took several more.. That to me my friend is an effect. So yes while several CS failed....several more landed. :pro:

DeletedUser20547

R u in Langs? if so go to Events>Conquests:) you will see

DeletedUser

Luckjak, you need to lighten up and learn to take a joke.

As usual, you and your 2 little "friends" stacked your cities and left your alliance mates out to dry. Probably why you almost never make it a month in an alliance.

We did lose troops, no doubt. But unlike you we attack active targets. Unlike you who sit and troll for easy bp and take inactives. Have you taken 1 city that is in a top 12 alliance? I haven't looked at your stats but if it's anything like the other worlds you've played I would guess "no".

Nice editing work on that message BTW. Why did you leave out my favorite part?

cb627cb627 on 2012-08-15 at 22:30
Don't be such a noob, my troops get killed all the time, I build them so they can die.

Grow some balls and attack an active player before you start calling people out for losing some troops :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

Luckjak, you need to lighten up and learn to take a joke.

As usual, you and your 2 little "friends" stacked your cities and left your alliance mates out to dry. Probably why you almost never make it a month in an alliance.

We did lose troops, no doubt. But unlike you we attack active targets. Unlike you who sit and troll for easy bp and take inactives. Have you taken 1 city that is in a top 12 alliance? I haven't looked at your stats but if it's anything like the other worlds you've played I would guess "no".

Nice editing work on that message BTW. Why did you leave out my favorite part?

cb627cb627 on 2012-08-15 at 22:30
Don't be such a noob, my troops get killed all the time, I build them so they can die.

Grow some balls and attack an active player before you start calling people out for losing some troops :/

lucky launched on me while we were chatting loads of times, and purps more recently....you really do come across like you have an obsessive hate on for him and i havent seen you make a single joke here, just spitefull digs because imo your probably jealous because jacks better than you

......now im not exactly jacks best friend either, never played with him and only spoke when he was fighting me here, i dont think we ever spoke on delphi when we were both there so this is in no way biased just calling it how i see it

DeletedUser

It's better to watch these guys go at it, sucks when you get involved because you've got to continue or they thing you've lost :p

Bro, I'm just chilling in Europe for some time, that's why I'm missing all the fun..
When I get back home and get off of VM, and we're still at war with Langs(hopefully), I'll use some nukes for sure!!

DeletedUser

lucky launched on me while we were chatting loads of times, and purps more recently....you really do come across like you have an obsessive hate on for him and i havent seen you make a single joke here, just spitefull digs because imo your probably jealous because jacks better than you

......now im not exactly jacks best friend either, never played with him and only spoke when he was fighting me here, i dont think we ever spoke on delphi when we were both there so this is in no way biased just calling it how i see it

Were you in a large alliance when he was attacking you?

I don't dislike him. I dislike that he's abusive to people he deems unworthy of his presence. I've seen him beat up on people in the forum world after world and I'm not going to let him do it here.

DeletedUser3303

Were you in a large alliance when he was attacking you?

I don't dislike him. I dislike that he's abusive to people he deems unworthy of his presence.

CB hates me cos he always loses his troops against me, and has never been higher ranked in BP or pts in any world we have played in while im active, its not easy to take a active players citys is it CB.

And once again the boast of taking a couple cities come out of his mouth, it almost impossible to defend every city when your being attacked by 2 alliances from the north and 3 from the west and some players are not as active as others and yes we are friend with fully loaded but there over a ocean away.

It seems to me, the EVO way of thinking is recruit the world into a coalition against 1 alliance, just like the mealstron family/ langs/evo family coalition against EED
And then if you cant beat them, you ask them to join
Question
avera562
avera562 on 2012-08-14 at 16:52
Why dont you join us mate?

as for me being offensive, im not the one slagging the other off and then blocking them so they cant reply lol
why cant you lose your troops graciously like bodnapa did, we was talking some banter through the attacks just like me and dux did.

DeletedUser20547

:)) you crack me up mate...."if you can beat them ask them to join" ,,,.....your so full of it. Yes I did give you a chance to join..right before we attacked you guys. Say it how it really is instead of trying to twist it:) I asked you to join....giving you a chance to live before we began our attacks..not after...hence your comment of "If we can beat them we ask them to join" is BS like you mate...and its just how it is. If anyone here doubts it...feel free to ask Kwelson....ask him what time my first reports came in....and what time I marked you as enemies... compared to when I asked you.

DeletedUser3303

:)) you crack me up mate...."if you can beat them ask them to join" ,,,.....your so full of it. Yes I did give you a chance to join..right before we attacked you guys. Say it how it really is instead of trying to twist it:) I asked you to join....giving you a chance to live before we began our attacks..not after...hence your comment of "If we can beat them we ask them to join" is BS like you mate...and its just how it is. If anyone here doubts it...feel free to ask Kwelson....ask him what time my first reports came in....and what time I marked you as enemies... compared to when I asked you.

well im glad you guys gave me a chance to survive before you through all your troops at my cities and made me defender of the day and gave me another 4 city slots.

DeletedUser30281

Come and take me on in south-east Ocean 66, I'll fight you all aaargh!

!@$! the bourgeoisie!!

DeletedUser20547

LMAO!!! okay so that came out wrong ( i do admit when I am wrong), well I should have said...I gave you a chance to just join before we started attacks. The point is you made it seem like I approached you because we failed to take your city. That you know is far from the truth....

DeletedUser20547

@ Dux, "just spitefull digs because imo your probably jealous because jacks better than you"

Lukjak is a great defender...no one disputes that...but CB is one hell of an attacker & defender....and I must say I disagree with your assumption that jak is better than cb. I bet you give CB 10 cities and Lukjak 10 Cities, put them on 1 on 1...and I will put my money on CB any day IMHO.

DeletedUser

why cant you lose your troops graciously like bodnapa did, we was talking some banter through the attacks just like me and dux did.

LOL!! everyone looses troops.. why don;t you start attacking me and i will show you how your troops do Scuba dive!!!

DeletedUser

CB hates me cos he always loses his troops against me, and has never been higher ranked in BP or pts in any world we have played in while im active, its not easy to take a active players citys is it CB.

You have a very selective memory. You lost cities to Lynx (which I was in) in Omicron while you were active. Just before you got banned for cheating again.

Status
Not open for further replies.