Top 12 Wars

DeletedUser37666

Here you post wars that are happening right now and we see how many cities each alliance has conked ;)

1. 79 overall 19 Aurora Vs Lacking Diplomacy 60; LD up by 3.15 cities to 1 AU city
2. 34 overall 07 HORDE Vs Empire of Death 27; EoD up by 3.85 cities to 1 HORDE city
3. 27 overall 09 Alpha Wolf Vs Empire of Death 19; Eod up by 2.37 cities to 1 AW city

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Keep the stats coming! Horde will rise again!

Edit: Forget that.. Man O War!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hassan al-Sabbah again.

:(

NO REP. HE THINKS HE'S ODDBALL ;)

tumblr_lfd5phPxk51qdb0bio1_250.gif

DeletedUser40827

Hey whats happened to Alpha Wolf? Did they merge into another alliance or does someone know where their players went?

DeletedUser

(E.o.D) destroyed Alpha Wolf. There players merged into DI. We invited just two to join our ranks.

DeletedUser

(E.o.D) did not destroy Alpha Wolf. Our Top rated player left due to Real life(Almost 10 of them). Due to that we merged into DI and that was our mistake. We might have stayed in AW and fought with you.

DeletedUser1405

And still lost all your cities so either way, you can't win. ;)

And if you feel so strongly about it why are you still there?

DeletedUser

I did not say we will win(or We might win who knows) but the thing is we pushed into 57 very well and we had a chance to rule O57 but unfortunately my team members were unable to play due to the real life and they went poof.
AW had wonderful records (Both in ABP & DBP). We might have took 57 if we had those members still and much more.

DeletedUser1405

I will ask again if you feel so strongly about your merge with DI why are you members still in there?

DeletedUser17825

It's a petty man who can't give credit where it's due.

DeletedUser17825

We killed AW. Radnus is just butthurt that we caught him spying

DeletedUser1405

Right got you, how come you down at 13 posts i remember you from my Alpha/Beta World 1+2 days.

DeletedUser

RaDnUs knows the trust.. Lol if you looked at your ( battle record) it was quite sad against (E.o.D) even when you had all your members.