Wavebreaker

DeletedUser

Well you do look pretty unhealthy, all that blue skin.

You should consider some moisturiser :D

What allergies do you have?

DeletedUser

For shame wave, I didn't think you'd sink so low to engage in racist remarks. We'll need to get a forum mod in here to hand him an infraction. :D

DeletedUser

Rofl :D

I apologise to Phoenix and the blue community, my racists remarks towards those with blue skin was unsuitable for this Forum :*(

DeletedUser2795

I apologise to Phoenix and the blue community, my racists remarks towards those with blue skin was unsuitable for this Forum :*(
It isn't really racism; He wasn't born that way, he's just oxygen deprived because he spends so much time up in the clouds... But don't worry, I don't really hate blue people. I only hate green people. :p

DeletedUser

You should consider some moisturiser :D

What allergies do you have?

seasonal :(

For shame wave, I didn't think you'd sink so low to engage in racist remarks. We'll need to get a forum mod in here to hand him an infraction. :D

i am a mod . . . but i think bias would be called if i smacked him upside his head with the rusty banhammer :(

apology not accepted -___- u think ur better than us smurfs ??? well ur wrong :)<

It isn't really racism; He wasn't born that way, he's just oxygen deprived because he spends so much time up in the clouds... But don't worry, I don't really hate blue people. I only hate green people. :p

green people are the kids of us titans and the giants (chuckle) . . . and the gods are the children of us titans and the heroes (cool) . . . so u know wat that means right ? lol

we titans are the males and giants and heroes are females . . . gods and sigms genders have yet to be determined lol

DeletedUser

heyhoe
is there any special music you like to listen to (mainstream bull isnt meant) ?

DeletedUser

yes. main stream "rap"
my 12 year old brother listens to that too, greetings :p

DeletedUser

I honour you all mighty cat!

*bows*

Would you like more milk?

DeletedUser

Greetings , fellow player.

It's so very nice to meet you. Glad that you would be glad to answer questions , as I am new to this game ! :D

I honour you all mighty cat!

*bows*

Would you like more milk?

Loved that dialogue of yours ! :D By the way , sorry JkP3nt...

DeletedUser

Nice to meet you too mate :)

Welcome to the Forums!

You have much experience on Grepolis?

DeletedUser

Hi again , buddy.

As I said, I am new to this game, so obviously I am not having that much experience as you are having on Grepolis. Upon asking some questions and reading some guides, I've starting getting an idea about the game.

DeletedUser

lawl @ wave worshipping JKP3nt in his intro thread.

Perseus; where's your own introduction?

DeletedUser

lawl @ wave worshipping JKP3nt in his intro thread.

Perseus; where's your own introduction?

Well, if you want my introduction, here it is -

I am a newcomer to Grepolis. I played Tribal Wars before, which was also made by Inno Games. After playing it for 2 long years, I got bored of Tribal Wars and joined Grepolis. I had heard about this game a lot and also had played it about an year ago, but had to leave it because of the starting of a new world on Tribal Wars. I've read some guides focusing mainly on the basics, village builds and troop builds and is still learning a LOT through the forums. From my experience on Grepolis forums, I can tell that - People on the Grepolis forums and very warm and welcoming. :D

I've already begun on world Olympia. (I had started on 23rd of May 2012.) I am the leading player in my and my nearby islands. Last but not the least, it would be great if you could answer my newly made threads, one of them being "Which way should I build my offense ?".