Advanced WaveofColor Art Shop

DeletedUser

Hi All,

I have created a shop in my town in Florida/ I will have a website up soon!

Services:

- Signatures
- CoAs (240x180)
- Banners/Headers for your clan page
- Logos

If you would like to order something from me , leave your order here and please provide any info that you think might be useful to me. If you have a certain image you want me to use, please provide a link or post it here.

If you like what I made you, please give me +REP. I hope to make some of you happy.

***Important*** If you want 700x120 signature to be displayed 100%, you should upload the file onto any image hosting server and then use
tags in the signature window with the direct url to your image. If you upload the 700x120 image onto the Grepo's server it will be resized to a smaller size.

Thanks,
AM

DeletedUser20429

My god. Now your saying your advanced??? This just gets better and better. Okay well you won't survive long so I'll just let this die :)

DeletedUser

Hello AM,
It looks like you have got some skills but to prove that you need to showcase your work first,I am sure it would be fantastic :)

DeletedUser19523

My god. Now your saying your advanced??? This just gets better and better. Okay well you won't survive long so I'll just let this die :)

i agree. a little tip: these guys are big critics. They shut me down before and they will do the same to you. so if you wanna make yourself look good, delete this too. start over from scratch and try a better graphics program so your stuff doesn't look like the stuff i leave in my toilet.

DeletedUser

Yes Invictus I have as I just got back from Vacation and now have a lot of work to get done. Its been busy for me! I should have waited till this was done before I made the shop!

DeletedUser20429

i agree. a little tip: these guys are big critics. They shut me down before and they will do the same to you. so if you wanna make yourself look good, delete this too. start over from scratch and try a better graphics program so your stuff doesn't look like the stuff i leave in my toilet.

I can be a critic at times but generally I am a happy person. However it's other artists that will criticize your work.

DeletedUser

Hahaahahahahahahahaahaa

DeletedUser

well then I'll get you started off with something then :p

I need 2 COA's

so COA 1:

Type: COA

theme: fire/ destruction and dragons

Text 1: SamuraiDragon

Text 2: Blue Collar Criminals

and COA 2:

Type: COA

theme: an ancient Eygptian style with like Anubis (so something like this: View attachment 6297)

Text 1: SamuraiDragon

Text 2: Time to Troll

thanks these could be your first pics in your showroom ;)
This dude wont do your order man. He left the forum.