We are Aionian.

DeletedUser

And we are maintaining an oppressive regime on our island.
If you have been under our attack and wish to utter your anger then please do so here!

It is your choice!

DeletedUser

I havent been attacked yet!!!! I am outraged!! How could you not attack me!!! Lol noob. The first rule of a good alliance is not recruit everyone on your island....

DeletedUser

Unfortunately no-one on our island likes us enough to join.

It is their choice!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who's this "us"? It's just you. Maybe if the alliance wasn't named after the founder more people would join.

DeletedUser

Or maybe all of the people on your island are inactive, noob. But I shouldnt be calling anyone a noob... ;)

DeletedUser

And here's Aionian(Alliance)'s profile.

Aionian.png

Article 1: So nobody is in charge? That's like everyone for them selves, which makes being in an alliance pointless.

Article 2: What kind of terrible monster would tell their alliance not to attack alliance mates? :O

Article 3: Meh, understandable...I suppose?

Article 4:What? What? Who the...what the...why? Why would you do that?

I am flabbergasted. :heh:

DeletedUser25060

Wow, definitely send me an invite. I really want to join this alliance. LOL, Hey guess what? Rule 1 and Rule 4 contradict each other!!!! Try and fix that dude, lol.

DeletedUser

LoL one city one player and you call that an alliance ... keep dreaming or learn the meaning of being in an alliance of more than 1.

Sapphire

DeletedUser

Look, Aionian. You're an aggressive player, and pretty good in terms of ABP. But those don't qualify you as a leader. My advice, find a good alliance, watch and learn the founders and leaders at work, then try again when you have the know how. But an army of one doesn't make an alliance, and neither does referring to yourself as "we" or "us". Unless you're more than one person on the same account, and I'm pretty sure that's a serious no-no on Grepolis. :p

DeletedUser

This reminds me of Warhammer 40,000. The Alpha Legion had a similar strategy - they all called themselves Alpharius (after their Primarch), if you ask them of their name , they would always say "I am Alpharius.", "We are all Alpharius. We are one.". This was meant to preserve the identity of their Primarch and each space marine.
But what Aionian is doing is a lot dumber. It would've been better if you called the alliance a derivative of your name, at least... not your exact name. Unfortunately, this can't work in Grepolis. Not really..

~Fulgrim

DeletedUser

lmao. Awesome profile, will you left me use it in one of my future alliances?? xP profiles like that are invitations to get rimmed....

DeletedUser

We are Aionian.

Only an anarchy under a not-governing ruler can win!

It is our choice!

DeletedUser25060

Maybe you should make another profile and join your own alliance....... that would make you feared of all.

DeletedUser

Lol dont be mean and get him banned xP

Do it aionian, make another account and join your own alliance.

DeletedUser

It is our choice to be Aionian, but it may be your choice to be Aionian too!

It is a choice!