We are Red Cross

DeletedUser

Untitled-1.png

Red Cross

The Chivalric Orders are a set of three Orders (Degrees) in this body; Order of Red Cross, Order of Malta and Orders of the Temple. These orders are founded upon the traditions of the Chivalric Orders of Knighthood of the middle ages, and the Rite has therefore acquired the title of Chivalric Masonry.

Place: O54
Members: only experienced
As Grand Commander, it is my honor to welcome you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24334

Why should anyone join you over someone else? What do you bring to this world that no one else does?

Ask these questions before making a post like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24334

No need for a Neg Rep. I am just more experienced then you. Giving advice to help you grow.

DeletedUser42407

Really he gave you a -repp! He should give you a +rep for the advice.

DeletedUser

Why should anyone join you over someone else? What do you bring to this world that no one else does?

Ask these questions before making a silly post like this.
Well you did call his post "silly". He might have thought you were being rude. Which was why he de-repped. I cite none other than Pushty as a precedent for such an action :eek:

Good luck with your alliance Rasta1993

DeletedUser24334

People need to look past the words to the meaning. I use silly every day. It merges into my daily conversation.

DeletedUser

anyone who refers to themselves as the "grand commander" is CLEARLY going to win this world....the only thins Grand i see around here are the dilusions.

DeletedUser

*walks up* *is welcomed* *decides that this is weird* *leaves*

DeletedUser24334

No need to be so.... Blunt though. And i doubt your experience is much better.

I have played for three years lol. Just keep losing my damn password. So keep starting of diff accounts. Also never thought the forums were as active back then as they are now.

DeletedUser

^^^ really, they seem almost dead to me, used to be crazy active sometimes.