We cant kill all the ghosts immediatly

DeletedUser12667

Well the Ghostbusters are continously ridding the world of ghosts. And starting a campaign to stop people from going ghost

aswq-3-1.png

But it seems to be never ending work, night and day. It seems to be getting the best of us.

0a-7-1.jpg

But we must continue, because they are everywhere and terrorizing the islands keeping the players up all night. Especially when they are right next door

aad-2.png

It may look as though we are avoiding certian islands and allowing the ghosts to terrorize without fear of consequences, but we are doing all we can to stop the horror.

0aa-7-1.jpg

But there are some who look and say we are not doing anything, so they decide to allow their anger to overcome and attack the Ghostbusters:Angry:

aswq-4.png

So I immediatly ring the warning bell while screaming for help

0a-4-1.jpg

The crowd revolts at the news of the attack

als-1-1-1.jpg

But luckily there is help on the way:)

00a-2-1.jpg

But the sight of the incoming attacks was definatly unexpected and put fear into the defenders that they never thought would happen:eek:

0aa-5-1-1.jpg

Thankfully my turtle powered cities were impenetrable. And the bireme in the harbor also had the power.

aaaa-6-1.png

0z-3-1.png

But just to be on the safe side I enlisted my angry farmers for the last attack who also have the turtle power:p

0z-2-1-1.png

So now the Ghostbusters can get back to protecting the innocent players of Delphi from the ghosts:D

00a-3-1-1.jpg

DeletedUser22940

LOL, this one did make me laugh.

BUT - Hilly, you have been slacking on your duties and perhaps spending too much time trying to make Delphi laugh than actually protecting us!!!

I mean, just look at this. I could not believe it when I saw it.

ghostbuster01.png

DeletedUser12667

WOOHOO!!! We are painted red, that is awesome:)

But in all seriousness, I am making plans as we speak on how I am going to go about taking that ghost. I could go without a plan, but I would like to be sucessful the first time.

DeletedUser22940

Well, if you need any help taking down that nasty ghost, just holler.

Even though you are painted red, my townspeople are deathly afraid of ghosts with such magnitude. I am sure I can convince my soldiers and archers to man up and fight to get rid of that nasty thing.

DeletedUser

Lol love it, but since when did the pirates help the ghostbusters? :p

DeletedUser

may be a stupid question but what are ghosts in this game?

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaah killy :D you have 100000 +rep from me :D One of the better pnp's whch I read :D hahahahaha

DeletedUser22940

Drats....looks like Hilly lost the war. It's a shame to see another good man down to the vicious ghosts of Delphi.....