We Need a News paper

DeletedUser

Hi guys, we need a weakly news paper for the first hero world, we are all part off.

And heh interview me first , whoever do it. :p

DeletedUser1594

From the Desk of Ginormous
Chief Editor of The Hero World Times

Dear Aman,

Thank you for this fantastic suggestion. I am here to inform you that we do not conduct interviews in our publication at this time. Please continue subscribing to our newspaper for further developments on changes that are to come.

Yours sincerely,
Ginormous
Chief Editor
The Hero World Times

DeletedUser

Dear Aman,

Thank you for this fantastic suggestion. I am here to inform you that we do not conduct interviews in our publication at this time. Please continue subscribing to our newspaper for further developments on changes that are to come.

Yours sincerely,
Ginormous
Chief Editor
The Hero World Times
lol he said a newspaper not a formal letter but nice try dude

DeletedUser

lol he said a newspaper not a formal letter but nice try dude

beyond-epic-facepalm-facepalm-stupid-fail-dumb-death-demotivational-poster-1284049056.jpg

and +1 to gino for teh humor

DeletedUser

Dear Aman,

Yours sincerely,
Ginormous
Chief Editor
The Hero World Times

A paper without an interview???

DeletedUser

Are u founder of tw-shadow in alpha aerver, because thats the only elite alliance gonna qualify as, first elite alliance in grepo .. :p

DeletedUser

no he made Beta Phenomen if you read his whole sig lol

DeletedUser

Are u founder of tw-shadow in alpha aerver, because thats the only elite alliance gonna qualify as, first elite alliance in grepo .. :p

what... with 345 members?

I suppose TW-Shadow could claim prize for first ever premade... But MRAing players out of TWars, is still MRAing...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
what... with 345 members?

I suppose TW-Shadow could claim prize for first ever premade... But MRAing players out of TWars, is still MRAing...

Pheno was better than TW when it was around. Too bad kad just left without any real warning at the dawn of a World War :). Now Pheno is basically Dragon Slayers and guess who is in charge? :p

Last edited: