Well heck, why not :P

• Thread starter DeletedUser6029
  • Start date

DeletedUser6029

Hi, I am Dom. I am a new player. Just started playing in I think October, might have been November. I look forward to learning the game, and I hope that I make great friends on the forum and in the game as well.
What? What do you mean I am full of it? Me? NEVAH!!!
Fine. I am surprised I have never done one of these before (however I suspect I have, and SOMEONE deleted the threads at some point)
I have been playing this game on and off since 2010. And the ways this game has impacted my personal life is just crazy. This game definitely makes for strange bedfellows.
I am female.
I am in the US (no secret for those who have argued with me on D&D)
I love Tulips
I am a huge Seafood junkie (but I hate catching my own).
I listen to old school punk, industrial, techno, new age, and anything that reminds you you have just attended a rave.
I am a Republican (a huge fan of Chris Christie), But I am more centered than most people realize.
I love Big Bang Theory, and anything on the history, NatGeo and Discovery Channels
I recently became a grandmother, and my daughter just graduated from Paul Mitchell.
I LOVE hurricanes! Florida Gators, and shopping (shoes are my WEAKNESS)

I my humor is dry, acerbic, highly sarcastic and sometimes obnoxious. I tend to say exactly what is on my mind and tact can kiss my :D I am working on it. However, I work hard on my reputation for being an idiot female pet.

I think I have bored everyone sufficiently. Ciao :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27700

Nice to meet you dom, if you need help finding your way around the forum, don't be shy :p

DeletedUser6029

hahahahahahaha, Thanks Iced...however, I have been told by those who know more than I, that I am beyond help.

There is a saying "blooming idiot"....well I have been informed I am "done bloomed" :p

DeletedUser

Hi Dom.. *waves*

It's about time you join us all... Sayonara! *blows kiss*

DeletedUser

Howdy stranger, just posting to let y'all know who runs the show round these parts :cool:

DeletedUser

Howdy stranger, just posting to let y'all know who runs the show round these parts :cool:

Just posting to remind....Shadis....He doesn't run anything...The smurfs are the sheriffs in town!

Hehe..

DeletedUser

Them here smurf sheriffs are just meh puppet figures :p I'm the real mastermind :cool:

DeletedUser6029

Just posting to remind....Shadis....He doesn't run anything...The smurfs are the sheriffs in town!

Hehe..

Hi Dom.. *waves*

It's about time you join us all... Sayonara! *blows kiss*

Somehow I think I quoted you in the wrong order :p

I am glad to be here...I do want to point out I am not slow in joining...I am merely "fashionably late", as all cool people are.
As to Shadis being in charge, he was aimless broke and all his troops were wasting away drinking coffee, I knew he wouldn't want charity, so I paid him to say that. The joke was on me though, because I paid him to say I am the boss, as in Dom. But he must have been amp'd up on caffeine because he thought the "I" meant "him"....whadda toad!!! Jeesh!!!

DeletedUser

True, my soldiers drink alot of coffee.....strength enhancing coffee mwhahaha!

I really own the underworld forum, good hold on the spam side.., my only threat is discovery by titan....and sj -.-

DeletedUser

If I did know any better I'd say you are telling me to learn -.-