Well, I guess it's official

DeletedUser

Gotcha and Confeds are what? Engaged, Dating?

Not many of you are outside PV, AIA & CS, but I'm posting this to advise anyone else in the O35/45/55 area of the latest news.

Be afwaid... be VEWWY afwaid! :eek:

This is not gossip, as Iris herself will attest, I do not carry tales.

AND, I do not publish contents of PMs, so don't ask.

DeletedUser6810

Basically hes trying to spread what can only be classed as a rumour, which is pointless because he also stated that he wont provide proof.

So basically this thread might aswell be deleted because its pointless.

DeletedUser5061

Gotcha and Confeds are what? Engaged, Dating?

Not many of you are outside PV, AIA & CS, but I'm posting this to advise anyone else in the O35/45/55 area of the latest news.

I suppose this is why your alliance is getting their butt kicked by both of those alliances coz them two are coordinating attacks on you guys. Thanks for the info because I always thought it was because you are a spread out n00b B.A. rip-off MRA and it was now your time to get eradicated from ocean 45 just like you were eradicated from ocean 54.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8969

you're wrong daizan, they've still got one city left in o54. we haven't got around to taking that city yet. :p

DeletedUser4672

Proof jimi you wouldnt provide me with any of these supposed rumors, as i told you who we are friends with and aint is of no concern to anyone but us.We have no connection to your alliance and you mail me asking for info on pacts i didnt even know you existed in our ocean.
Now you spread rumors yourself after claiming you didnt like that kinda thing

DeletedUser11965

dont know anything since i left this world.

hate speed 2s...love speed 3s.

DeletedUser

erm is this just to say that CS and Gotcha have a pact then? cos I think that is fairly well known

DeletedUser

Basically hes trying to spread what can only be classed as a rumour, which is pointless because he also stated that he wont provide proof.

So basically this thread might as well be deleted because its pointless.

Middy, Old Trout... perhaps a chat with Iris will elucidate - or are you doing a bit of PsyOps of your own?

Or, you may ask the names of the Gotcha members who supported two failed Conquest attempts by Confed.States (aka Borg Jr.) upon my colleague JustAGame.

And, HIS veracity is in absolutely NO doubt, in Beta, Lamda & Xi.

DeletedUser

I suppose this is why your alliance is getting their butt kicked by both of those alliances coz them two are coordinating attacks on you guys. Thanks for the info because I always thought it was because you are a spread out n00b B.A. rip-off MRA and it was now your time to get eradicated from ocean 45 just like you were eradicated from ocean 54.

Hey, some of us are still doing okay... where the tide will take us is fluid, at this juncture. We still have some good friends here.

The Borg has indeed been successful in O54 - a good friend has become one of your better Hive Units, no?

Oceans 35 & 54 are way too far away for a Newb like me to worry about... i'm just learning as I go, here.

Absolutely zero delusions of grandeur,here, also. :cool:

DeletedUser

Its funny I didn't even realize what alliance you were from. In fact I didn't even know what you were talking about until I did some digging in the claims forum.

Your friend did do a good job with the CS snipe. But frankly your alliance isn't anywhere on our radar, there was just a couple of people trying to grab a couple of decent cities. If you want to get on our radar then thats fine too. I had been plaining on moving down south anyways since the north is stale. Maybe that will offer me some excitement :)

DeletedUser

Its funny I didn't even realize what alliance you were from. In fact I didn't even know what you were talking about until I did some digging in the claims forum.

Your friend did do a good job with the CS snipe. But frankly your alliance isn't anywhere on our radar, there was just a couple of people trying to grab a couple of decent cities. If you want to get on our radar then thats fine too. I had been plaining on moving down south anyways since the north is stale. Maybe that will offer me some excitement :)

Ummm Double CS snipe, eh? ;)

That's good, that we're not, being such humble Newbs, 'n all.

As to a move South... Oh, Puh-leeze! Like you're not already here, Both of ya. :p

DeletedUser6810

Middy, Old Trout... perhaps a chat with Iris will elucidate - or are you doing a bit of PsyOps of your own?

Or, you may ask the names of the Gotcha members who supported two failed Conquest attempts by Confed.States (aka Borg Jr.) upon my colleague JustAGame.

And, HIS veracity is in absolutely NO doubt, in Beta, Lamda & Xi.

I couldnt care less about you, your alliance or what confed and gotcha are doing frankly. The fact that you come here, spread your rumours and clearly state that your too much of a chicken to back up your arguements by posting proof, basically shows you how much the forum should care about this.

DeletedUser

I couldnt care less about you, your alliance or what confed and gotcha are doing frankly. The fact that you come here, spread your rumours and clearly state that your too much of a chicken to back up your arguements by posting proof, basically shows you how much the forum should care about this.

My goodness, you called me a chicken! (Cue the Peanuts "mwah-mwah" sounds...)

DeletedUser

Ummm Double CS snipe, eh? ;)

That's good, that we're not, being such humble Newbs, 'n all.

As to a move South... Oh, Puh-leeze! Like you're not already here, Both of ya. :p

I was talking about me personally, not about my alliance. I don't have anything close to the south.

DeletedUser

the price is right? ...

am i the only one who is left in an awkward silence after every one of JimiCanuck's posts? just wondering.

DeletedUser

the price is right? ...

am i the only one who is left in an awkward silence after every one of JimiCanuck's posts? just wondering.

I guess there's a level of subtlety expected from y'all who play this game well.

A presupposition by me that may give my fellow Grepolites too much credit?

And yes, it WAS from The Price is Right - but what was his catch-phrase?

A rapier is so much better than a broadsword when fencing, don't you think, Pythy? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: