Well this is awkward (Blatant Propaganda)

DeletedUser

It seems as if ML has been stood up. Since our wars with Xmortis, TeA, StoneCutters, and New Order, we have really seen little in terms of retaliation. After speaking to some of them, they claim they are focused else where, but why focus else where when ML is currently doing the most damage in terms of conquests? If an alliance is attacked in an area, should it not fight back? It's not because we are far from their borders, we are right on them, so I don't know why. Come on guys, fight us back! Oh, and since I'm a stats junkie..

Current standings (as of 12/11/2010):

ML
Players: 41
Cities: 751
Successful Conquests: 43

vs

Xmortis, TeA, SC, NO
Players: 857
Cities: 4368
Successful Conquests: 0

DeletedUser

It seems as if ML has been stood up. Since our wars with Xmortis, TeA, StoneCutters, and New Order, we have really seen little in terms of retaliation. After speaking to some of them, they claim they are focused else where, but why focus else where when ML is currently doing the most damage in terms of conquests? If an alliance is attacked in an area, should it not fight back? It's not because we are far from their borders, we are right on them, so I don't know why. Come on guys, fight us back! Oh, and since I'm a stats junkie..

Current standings (as of 12/11/2010):

ML
Players: 41
Cities: 751
Successful Conquests: 43

vs

Xmortis, TeA, SC, NO
Players: 857
Cities: 4368
Successful Conquests: 0

wow pwnage :p u are tryna say all 4 of them alliances collectively havent taken not 1 city??

DeletedUser8362

molon labe as never lost a village other to our allies, of which we gave them from our inactives or were trading around to get into a better position.

DeletedUser

ML is kool can i join? :p

why would you want to leave your prestigious alliance and join ours?

aren't we really just the same in some ways?

Its why I keep saying that we all should be good friends

DeletedUser

I think you have mistaken the :p after the comment, But nice stats there eGod. Perhaps they are building enough CP to take all ML's towns at once? IDK o_O

DeletedUser

I think you have mistaken the :p after the comment, But nice stats there eGod. Perhaps they are building enough CP to take all ML's towns at once? IDK o_O

Well they have enough players for one player per city of ours lol.

DeletedUser

Yea but the CP is the problem....those theatre's take a LONG time to produce CP.

And so i don't hurt any feelings it is just a joke, I'm sorry if it offends.

DeletedUser8362

considering most of them have 5 cities, i doubt cp is the issue :p

DeletedUser

Funny the majority of posters are either from Phen or ML..(I haven't counted but seems like it)

DeletedUser

alright i edited it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was rude god61, maybe you should edit your comment. *just a suggestion* After all this is a friendly forum and this was just a bit of banter between alliances....

DeletedUser

Hmm god61 you were supposed to edit this comment as well. Don't make me bolt you again *sly grin*

And sorry eGod for derailing your wonderful PnP.

DeletedUser

I have all the hours of a lifetime....look how many I have already spent on this darn game =O

DeletedUser

ML should declare war on Synergy. That would be cool.

As I'm sure I've posted in a few places. ML and SYNERGY only share a few small borders. These are in directions that we do not want to spread and in areas where we are already spread thin. Otherwise I can't say we wouldn't join you :p