Well

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

It looks like a lot has changed since I was forced to quit....Mostly player's alliances. Aurora is still obviously getting attacked all over. To anyone wondering why I left I had school issues come up and still have them. I've visited here to explain this and wish everyone the best of luck. Hope you all are successful

<3 Nod

DeletedUser29066

Good luck Nod. We missed you, but glad everything OK. GL in RL

DeletedUser

Hey Noddy good to see you mate! :) Come back sometime bro, we miss you!

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go Nod. You were/are missed

Best of luck in RL :)

DeletedUser5554

May 7th is when i'm likely to return. Possibly to Delos or another new world.

DeletedUser

Dont be a stranger bro,either here on the forums or via PM.

DeletedUser

Nod! How I've missed the hilarious back and forth... too bad Mathchew ragequit

DeletedUser5554

I heard...Looks like IB, Hassan, and Forseti have it on lock. :D

DeletedUser

It was a blast blasting him from all 3 allies.... didn't know what hit him for a couple hours there :p

DeletedUser

don't go back to those noobs come to farsala with me and get a crown :p

DeletedUser37666

IN this game a crown is the least of my worries... Surely it would give you an itchy head :p

DeletedUser1405

don't go back to those noobs come to farsala with me and get a crown :p

Nice to see you as well Nuke:D

As for Nod, you know you be most welcome back in Delos in the alliance you started in. Message me if you come back

DeletedUser40827

Nice to see you as well Nuke:D

As for Nod, you know you be most welcome back in Delos in the alliance you started in. Message me if you come back
??? I thought Nod was in LD, why would he message you mike? Mike you are in ER. ???

DeletedUser1405

??? I thought Nod was in LD, why would he message you mike? Mike you are in ER. ???

Friends like to keep in touch, and i would like to know if and when he comes back to Delos so we can get him back to the levels he was Once at, hope that explains it

DeletedUser5554

Friends like to keep in touch, and i would like to know if and when he comes back to Delos so we can get him back to the levels he was Once at, hope that explains it

Pretty much sums it up. I love my LD, ER, and EoD friends. :)