Went to a Greek restaurant called Grepolicious

DeletedUser47369

Went to Grepolicious last week. The Food looked awesome
food-dreamstime_7781040.jpg

local-food.jpg

greece-food.jpg

But it tasted muck.

You see you can make food look mouthwatering in pictures, but if the Food is not fresh or the ingredients are not right then customers dont give a crap how good the pictures look.

Whats even stranger is Grepolicious leaves a comment page on your table where people leave suggestions on how to prepare meals of the local delicacy and many are repeated by others. But I think the waiters are throwing these in the bin.

Walked by it last night again and it was empty. I guess they should have looked at the comments.

DeletedUser39031

local-food.jpg

greece-food.jpg

But it tasted muck.

You see you can make food look mouthwatering in pictures, but if the Food is not fresh or the ingredients are not right then customers dont give a crap how good the pictures look.

Whats even stranger is Grepolicious leaves a comment page on your table where people leave suggestions on how to prepare meals of the local delicacy and many are repeated by others. But I think the waiters are throwing these in the bin.

Walked by it last night again and it was empty. I guess they should have looked at the comments.
That's Deep

DeletedUser27128

Beginning to wonder if its real... :eek: Even google can't find it

DeletedUser22517

local-food.jpg

greece-food.jpg

But it tasted muck.

I guess you are American and fresh food for you is mcdonalds,Greeks have one of the best cuisines in the world

DeletedUser

It's not real, I call BS. These are stock photos or other random pictures from the web.

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-345...ki-skewer.html?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1

http://www.greece-vacation.co.uk/local-food-drink.html

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-121...ns-olives.html?src=PS5DwrRy6S3EBRIUs8iKRA-1-1

I highly doubt the story is real too as the only google results link to this thread or a grepostats page. In addition to that grepolis isn't even a Greek word so why would a Greek restaurant be using it in its name.

Case closed.

DeletedUser35069

Probably the best thread for a while. Only trouble is it'll just get ignored like the rest. Or go over their heads too!

DeletedUser49358

I think this story has a message that we can all learn from, and that is ... to always look at restaurant reviews before eating at a new place.

DeletedUser12512

this is awesome,

skully playing myth busters to a metaphore is priceless in itself, let alone that it is actually a great pnp.

DeletedUser22217

Good one, grepolis is lately all about the look and the taste is neglected.
But actually it seems that clients get used to the taste and come back again and again, just because they are used to.

Mung is not Turkish neither Greek lol, but I think he has some experience on the Greek beaches.

DeletedUser22517

It is not good to make jokes about some country cuisine.Some people may take this as insult, i would if i was Greek

DeletedUser21625

It is not good to make jokes about some country cuisine.Some people may take this as insult, i would if i was Greek

Yes, quite.

You should put in a ticket about this. Doomie has gone too far this time, yessir.

In fact, he was making fun of Grepolis too, and i am a grepolis player, therefore I am insulted as well.

oh, mods will hear about this.

DeletedUser13240

Hehe.
Aye, a fine tale matey.
It just be too bad sum folk can't be readin' between the lines.
Sad.

yer friendly
unit