What a world!!!

DeletedUser13405

Thanks Inno for this one....already had two major top 5 alliances blown sky high, an et tu Brute moment with Ammon and almost everyday I am getting messages from former friends and foes telling me they are in this world. This is gonna be the most fun world in grepo history...seriously!

DeletedUser

hahaha I certainly hope so! I was hesitating at first about joining this world but turned out it's totally worth it :cool:

DeletedUser

The best start to a world ive ever been in, even though i still liked beta better overall, but if thebes carries on like this it will easily overtake my number world ive joined :pro:

DeletedUser

has been a great start I agree, I think due in part to the great speed setting and also the low alliance cap has allowed alot of different good alliances to be around. I am shocked on how easy Kali and Condemned fell.

I really hope that the number of active players in this world stays up in the coming months. Because losing active players will kill this world quicker than anything else.

DeletedUser

The low alliance cap makes in game diplomacy quite interesting; the high unit speed keeps people on their toes; a few peeps on this forum who are all mouth and no trousers have kept things... amusing to say the least. There's not much to fault really.

DeletedUser

Agreed. Decent ABP scores too and seems like there arent that many horrendous gold abusers. Users yes, abusers no :)

DeletedUser

very good start :)

active forms, tons of good players all over the place, great settings, lots of drama so and its still early cant waite for conquest to really pick up its going to be insane if the pace stay like this...

last world that i seen this good and competitive was xi :cool:

DeletedUser

Looks like I picked the right world to start my Grepolis experience on then.

*looks for the emo doing the cabbage patch*

DeletedUser41659

This is a good world for players looking to make a name for themselves, or looking to improve their game

DeletedUser

When i play a world, the forum is always active :p

im glad to see a few old gammanites here, some oldies and goldies :p

what would have made this world complete... would be :pro: Daizan :pro:

DeletedUser

what would have made this world complete... would be :pro: Daizan :pro:[/QUOTE]

very surprised not to see him here on these settings

DeletedUser

Lol, imagine the even longer soap operas in this forum with Daizan+-Achilles-+DT guys :D

DeletedUser41523

very surprised not to see him here on these settings[/QUOTE]

Yeah we already had one of those it was called -Achilles- only difference is Daizan can back it up for a time.

DeletedUser16429

When i play a world, the forum is always active :p

im glad to see a few old gammanites here, some oldies and goldies :p

Dai only plays revolt worlds:)

DeletedUser

Yep this world is a wonderful one for me to come back to .en on :)

DeletedUser

Yes good start... Hopefully Richard is able to wait a week or two longer before releasing the next world, it will make this world last longer :)

DeletedUser

I would be fine if he waits a couple months to start a new one :). But I know that is just wishful thinking lol.