What a world!!!

DeletedUser

When i play a world, the forum is always active :p

im glad to see a few old gammanites here, some oldies and goldies :p

Thats cause you spam something fierce ammon. Remember you even made a PnP about ggc1 EQing you on gamma :p:D

DeletedUser

Thats cause you spam something fierce ammon. Remember you even made a PnP about ggc1 EQing you on gamma :p:D

OH man, that was amazing... i miss my PnP days... now i just cant be bothered adding photos... haha.

god i miss gamma :D

DeletedUser

what you mean like the one me and jono put together on lindos? Or the one we had planned that never happened due to a certain newspaper guy going inactive...

DeletedUser

we needed someone that had a good PR on the externals and was into writing newspapers... you didn't fit into both categories :p

DeletedUser25249

We have now had 20 days on the server and so far it's been great, i just hope we don't get no server killing coalition happening and this should stay a exciting world

DeletedUser

We have now had 20 days on the server and so far it's been great, i just hope we don't get no server killing coalition happening and this should stay a exciting world

pretty sure a few alliances tried that... and failed hardcore.

DeletedUser

what you mean like the one me and jono put together on lindos? Or the one we had planned that never happened due to a certain newspaper guy going inactive...

If that planned one with the mawds had worked, it would have been totally epic.... :( Pity we never figured out the right way to do it. The one we did do was great though haha :p

DeletedUser

I did figure out how to do it... Conan just went inactive :/