What Do You Think Of The Person Above You?

DeletedUser5706

Like his profile and my 1st post ever :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He's a friend of a friend so he must be alright + welcome to the forums :)

DeletedUser5706

Seems like a nice guy and Thanks

P.S What friend are you talking about as for as I know I dont have friends in Gamma

DeletedUser5706

We do talk but due to some conflicts were not PA any more :(

DeletedUser

Same over here used to be a PA but due to our alliances being hostile had to break allies :(

DeletedUser

Sadly don't know him very well, but I think tommyfjh has a great forum personality. Makes valid points, knows how to laugh at himself and others, and seems like a cool person.

DeletedUser

Sadly don't know him very well, but I think tommyfjh has a great forum personality. Makes valid points, knows how to laugh at himself and others, and seems like a cool person.

Thanks quay :)
Alpaharius is very respectful and rarely loses his head i dont i ever actually seen him get mad :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

don't know you are you new to the public forums? Look forward to seeing some of your posts.

DeletedUser

I see her on forum whenever RDLM or Benny is mentioned, otherwise silent. I expect her to have more ABP compared to her point. My impression is she get riled up easily on forum. Good to have player like her but expect her to have some PnP (gamma is missing all the PnP :( )

DeletedUser

A Top player, and always love to see his posts! Funny guy, and much repect for his gameplay abilities. One great player and friend! *bows to his greatness!* :cool:

DeletedUser

I was initially reluctant to take her because she did not had really great stat, but what i was wrong. She is really dedicated fighter and good player. Good to have players like you in my alliance.

DeletedUser

Good player and very talented at what he does (forum and in-game wise)

DeletedUser

I think we all know what i think of the person above me :) lol

DeletedUser

The guy above me is a piece of work, all he can do is take villages that are abandoned or inactive players villages. Thats how he roles and theirs no denying it, there is plenty of proof to back it all up as well. lol