Important What do YOU want?

DeletedUser19042

Hello all,

In order to revive this thread a little I want to know what YOU want from us, especially me.

What do you want to be done? What would make this forum fun?

Please post your ideas or comments!

J

Current ideas:

Counting POTM
Name That Pixel!
Master of PnP
Bounty Hunt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

something which makes us(so called spammers) busy, such as a comp. Not really requiring ingame activity, just some spare time to participate!

DeletedUser23986

a counting POTM, just like the one px organises! The reward can be just a text title or 100-200gold. you will have to ask a purple in advance though!

DeletedUser19042

A COUNTING POTM?
Let me check that. :)

//EDIT. Can't find it. Can you explain briefly?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Very good idea. :)
Whenever you have the time for it, you can do that. :)

DeletedUser

How about a thread for exchanging recipes?

You know... nothing screams excitement & danger like a yummy new recipe for chicken picata.

At least not in my household. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser19042

:eek:

Eumh...Suurre. Something I can't refuse...I think...
You are free to make one. :D

DeletedUser23986

what is bounty hunt?

how about some new ideas that encourage people to join forums? such as a comp where you display your best reports. i know this a bit ingame related, but it might encourage posting and revive forums

DeletedUser

Bounty hunt is where the mod sets a certain amount of certain troops that must be killed within a certain time period.

DeletedUser23986

thanks for the info, but i don't think joris can play this world to be able to organise troops?

DeletedUser19042

Bounty hunt is where the mod sets a certain amount of certain troops that must be killed within a certain time period.

Exactly. Thanks Push

thanks for the info, but i don't think joris can play this world to be able to organise troops?

I have thought of that, and I have asked my dear friend Lane to join the world for this. :D
It will only be for next month though. :D

DeletedUser

Ah tweak it a little,so that the person with the highest ABP this next month who posts in the forums,get the prize,almost guaranteed that the forum posts will increase,all will come who have abp to be sure

DeletedUser

Set your dates B/E what it is the rule about posting in forum to win,then do a world wide announcement,similar to grepo's announcements only in edessa. If thats possible. If not go to alliance leaders and make announcement,that will pull the ones who have a chance at getting it in anyway.

DeletedUser23986

He said make an ingame announcement only for edessa, i fear it to be impossible. Better use grepostats, and spam all the players :p