What Ever Happened to....

DeletedUser

This is my first post in a long time, so please don't eat me if it isn't up to standards or whatever. Basically I wanted to piece together information regarding the stories of World Alpha alliances, and figure out what happened to the top 20s when the world started.

First off, whatever happened to: Biohazard

DeletedUser

This is my first post in a long time, so please don't eat me if it isn't up to standards or whatever. Basically I wanted to piece together information regarding the stories of World Alpha alliances, and figure out what happened to the top 20s when the world started.

Was it a split and merge with Dune? Ug have not heard that one in a long time....

DeletedUser

I know what happened to The Guards of Olympus. The Founder and leader left, gave leadership to two who where not in sync and the founding rights where given to a player that no one had ever heard of who just popped up out of no where. I started a thread in the forums on it and more people joined in. It caused a run on the alliance. Not all people left, but the leaders and a lot of the top players at the time did, and they never fully recovered. They have been sliding down the ranks for along time.

DeletedUser

There was that Dune Mibs merge right? So that probably was the low point fr Dune...ouch.

DeletedUser

Oh man....Something with Dilligaf comes to mind.... Another merger Alliance too I think. Arg.

LOL!! I disbanded DW, as darksunx knew very well at the time he did his little piece on us just before I hit the disband tribe button. I inherited a MRA and no amount of bootings could fix it so I started again.

Glad you vaguely remembered us, hahaha.

DeletedUser

LOL!! I disbanded DW, as darksunx knew very well at the time he did his little piece on us just before I hit the disband tribe button. I inherited a MRA and no amount of bootings could fix it so I started again.

Glad you vaguely remembered us, hahaha.

Vague, clearly not something very memorable....

DeletedUser

No it wasnt, but didn't stop you lot from taking DW players, did it?

DeletedUser

I was part of Biohazard which was doomed to fail - some of us formed The Agoge System.