What happened to TUS ??

DeletedUser36743

By "move on" you mean eat their pact mates one by one until there is no threat left lol.

Same old routine - eventually people will realize working with them will never be in their best interests.

Eventually.

am sorry .... but that sounds like a whine...

if indeed this is how it was done....in Myonia, Ilaysos by Eriks team in Eubea or Nysa then we should have had tonnes of peeps we had f***** over... so where are these guys that we have allegedly eaten "one by one"... why arent all these guys seeking vengence and making a beeline to help bolster your sagging reputation ?

Right or wrong.... Choppy's answer made sense... urs on the other hand seems like u are in denial and sulking

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh,he has a big issue-he never listen to friends like KR who told him where shines the sun;)
Instead he opts for the impossible.

HI,I am Zarun,a straight loser in 3 servers and the fool who thought I could beat HERT:D

DeletedUser

Go on Choppy. Blame it on the game, blame it on the WW system, blame it on the devs, blame it on something else... but don't own up to the fact that you guys slipped into the old TW "family tribe mode" and lost the plot.

Don't try and save your reps by giving a back handed complement to EN claiming they invented & mastered this kind of gameplay. They didn't and they aren't playing Sinope that way.

Your old leadership has been found wanting and failed. It would be foolish of either The Comers* or AeO to give any of you a pact... (not even a nap) ... they should put you to the sword and, only then, move on. Last Word!

* Coming Soon and others
You're the worst troll ever and by far the least entertaining one. Have a little chat with KingRale (if he's still around) and he'll teach you some tricks of the trade...

DeletedUser

Eh,he has a big issue-he never listen to friends like KR who told him where shines the sun;)

HI,I am Zarun,a straight loser in 3 servers and the fool who thought I could beat HERT:D

Hahaha love it

DeletedUser33530

Simple really - Zero Point is no longer a credible leader. He will need to change his name now - it has been dishonoured.

This same thing has happened to zero many times before. He just keeps going with it. Doesn't change his name or try and hide the truth.

DeletedUser

Hi I'm Tea City. I unified half the world to fight one alliance. That makes us the best revolt alliance in the game.

It is not hard to beat your alliance. Just need competent leadership, suitable numbers, and players like Hitman and Katie out of the alliance. ,