What happened to Unity?

DeletedUser1594

..i thought they were such a great alliance and they were kicking butt

What happened??

Gorgon101 - he claimed to farm me and made the leadership of GP believe it so they kicked me . . wait either he's really persuasive with lies or they're idiots?

hmmm . . . :p

....he quit...... lol. sad to see him go. thought he was supposed to be tough or something.... lol. too bad. boot. ..lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They died.

Virus is essentially the new them.

With old dross such as eRider getting an invite...... again........ ah well hes a good source of BP :)

DeletedUser1594

lol. died.

aww. you're gonna get the guy booted.. again.

DeletedUser

Haha hey if they boot him to stop the stats showing as cities lost to us, how can i help that? ;)

Lugosi

Strategos
..i thought they were such a great alliance and they were kicking butt

What happened??

....he quit...... lol. sad to see him go. thought he was supposed to be tough or something.... lol. too bad. boot. ..lol

love to see what the uneditted post said . . .

DeletedUser

With old dross such as eRider getting an invite...... again........ ah well hes a good source of BP :)

He shows some potential, so if you want to attack, feel free.

@ Ginormous, we thought Virus sounded better, and we need to get rid of some inactives.

DeletedUser1594

..potential?? ..you're a dork. you don't know what you're talking about. ...potential?? that's what they say about people who get ribbons for 'participating'.

@firedone. ..sarcasm. it's called sarcasm. Unity this. unity that. so great and beating everybody and taking everybody's cities and destroying alliances and counting enemy cities and stuff about oceans and going after people and .....

so much for all that fist-shaking bravado. ...sarcasm. it was sarcasm.

DeletedUser

He shows some potential, so if you want to attack, feel free.

@ Ginormous, we thought Virus sounded better, and we need to get rid of some inactives.

Potential? My god....... if thats what passes for potential then Virus needs to start again.

Oh wait thats what unity was wasnt it? Never mind then.......

For once i agree with Ginormous :p

Of course i suppose to a player of ur standards, everyone shows potential.