What premades are going where?

DeletedUser16429

So we have a few premades and this is where they are going.

NW:
The Knights That Say Ni
No Mercy
Eternal Darkness

NE:
Epic
Running Riot
The Vultures

SW:
Nightmares of Elysium
Res Publica
Total Destruction

SE:
Cheezehead's premade
Virus
Phalanx

Will add more when people tell me what alliance is going where.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

My premade, which has not been allocated a name will be going South East. :)

Edit: And also this premade too, not sure if its still happening, but I'll quote it...

ill be joining!!!

be going southwest with my premade-Res Publica (join me):p

DeletedUser

Have not decided yet.Great you made this.Will give me a better look at what alliances will be in the direction I choose

DeletedUser345

IMO the two best alliances are going NE;

Epic
Running Riot

DeletedUser

Why don't you started your own alliance Sativa? Its awfully fun, especially one that is filled with noobs. We all know Achilles is going to join this world, its logical really. If you review his history he does have a thing for joining new worlds and will most certainly do the same here.

DeletedUser

Well I am creating one and have posted in the alliance section :)

DeletedUser

Interesting I may join but may I add I am an experienced member even though I started yesterday. My points are something to be proud of.

DeletedUser345

We all know Achilles is going to join this world, its logical really. If you review his history he does have a thing for joining new worlds and will most certainly do the same here.

Who is this in disguise :eek:

I do join new worlds but mainly for the practice...

DeletedUser17045

Phfff, it is you and your foolish followers who better choose another direction. ;) We'll leave the squabbling for another day. Haha. :D

DeletedUser

i find it extremely odd to see that no one has named their alliance after something related to athens :eek: tis ashame

EDIT: id of named my alliance Plague of Athens and marked each impending conquer by casting a plague (once) on the opponents city :D oh yes (SW)