What side would sapph take

DeletedUser

Easy one really, Bets on what side Sapphire Sorrows would take. Bad co or EVO

I think it would defo be Evo as i cant see her being a rebel

DeletedUser

It'd be interesting - but i don;t think you are right, i wouldn't pick either side :p I'd strike out alone most likely, start my own alliance :p

DeletedUser

Yeah that's true lol you would :D maybe we could be allies lol

DeletedUser

Maybe, how about you guys advertise your sides and I'll Pick one to ally :p

DeletedUser

Wanted

New member for evo, MUST be active take part in forums and be able to stay on topic.

Gender - Male Female or both
Fav word must be - domination
real estate desires - Everywhere
Best friend - Princesslozza

If this sounds like you then please send you CV to Evo rule .com

DeletedUser

Come join Evo the best alliance on the whole of Grep ;)
Where else would you find 2 kick *** women leaders.. you know you like our girlies to lead Sapph and would fit in very well.. we have notalot too who is our kick *** northern girl warrior :) lets hear it for the Evo girls and well there's really no other place for a warrior girl like you Sapph, the other alliances are full of smelly boys ;) lol

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahaha,

Both very entertaining!

Does Bad Co have a counter?

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahaha,

Both very entertaining!

Does Bad Co have a counter?

I found a advert in a ex bad co city

Needed

Lazy inactive players who think defence is key

Must

1) Have more breimas than Ls
2) like smelly boys
3) be able to hit the VM button in a moments notice
4) well finish the advert once returned from Vacation.......

DeletedUser

Now that's not very fair, you should give them the opportunity to reply for themselves.

DeletedUser

no, it means you have to give them the chance to reply - and your point doesn't stand as it's not a counter from Bad Co, is it?

DeletedUser

lol Daz.. love you to join you know that :)

and how long do we need to wait for Bad co? cos I kinda think they are all in vm ;)

DeletedUser

lol Daz.. love you to join you know that :)

and how long do we need to wait for Bad co? cos I kinda think they are all in vm ;)

Maybe they're all at a "team building" retreat

or

Maybe they're pouring over maps and thinking really really hard about what to do

or

Maybe they're fighting someone else :eek:

or

Maybe they're playing a gig at BadCo-la-palooza. I understand sly always wanted to be a rock star. He thinks it will get him girls or something.

DeletedUser16633

nah, im still here:) as allways

not in VW mode here , no no

DeletedUser

Wow what kinda genetic bad co throw back are you? haha am kidding am just glad some still check the forums we miss you all.

So come instead of holding us in suspense tell us why sapph should join bad co.

DeletedUser16633

why to join BC? well i ask my self that question today and i cant see any reason to do so at the moment:(

All the original leaders are gone, the only original ones left are the Slaughterers as it is now...

But new people take over the leader part of the other ones but its still sad to see people go like that, people that you have worked with for allmost 6 month or so..

So the only reason for Sappf to join BC is that if:

You wanna get your hands dirty with a lot of work to get BC back on track
You are the leader BC wants and needs
You wanna stay up late planing new Evo Op`s like in the good old days
You wanna argue and off Prinzess and Jen with 2 pages of statistics here in the forums letting them know how much Evo lost last week:p
You like to be in the middle of tough discussion between 3 Alliances leaders, 3 different way of thinking, leading..

Well the list is long, but if you fit in thoose therms, well then you got your self a new career, miss/Mrs Sapph

;)
M

Last edited by a moderator: