What the?!?!?!?!

DeletedUser

What happened here?! Nothing good i'm guessing!

devalinworship.jpg

devalinworship2.jpg

DeletedUser

yeah to worship their best player. im guessing a sabotage

DeletedUser

Hahahaha that's funny. Really though, what happened?

DeletedUser

lol very funny guesses, but we have a couple benchmarks in our "hall of fame", and whenever somebody makes a mark, we name the alliance after them for a day. It's kinda a inside joke, but since you brought it up I figured I'd mention. When devalin got 2k pts the other day, and when he got 500 bp today, we named it after him a day.

DeletedUser

lol very funny guesses, but we have a couple benchmarks in our "hall of fame", and whenever somebody makes a mark, we name the alliance after them for a day. It's kinda a inside joke, but since you brought it up I figured I'd mention. When devalin got 2k pts the other day, and when he got 500 bp today, we named it after him a day.

How many benchmarks are there? We could be seeing constant changes if there are too many lol

DeletedUser

lol, no I set it up so the first categories are hit quickish and the rest take a bit longer

DeletedUser

Thats an idea :D Change the name for a day to the player that manages to kill 1000 of your alliances troops, or the first player to conquer one of your cities ;)

DeletedUser

It's kinda only including members of my alliance for new additions, but if you beat any mark before my guys do than sure I'll do it (next is first city), good luck :D

DeletedUser

It's kinda only including members of my alliance for new additions, but if you beat any mark before my guys do than sure I'll do it (next is first city), good luck :D

Can it be ruler of the island? pls :D i will have an alliance name after me :p

DeletedUser

If that's an mark then 3/4 of our members rule there island so maybe a change in name after 1 hour??

DeletedUser

People, people. Get off my title opportunity :p (Which is almost impossible since I joined late anyways)

DeletedUser

Well if you guys join maybe yo might get the alliance title

DeletedUser

The most I can do is Grrrr at you since BP for all the other peeps on my island is still on :p

DeletedUser

Haha you won't stand a chance against me well it looks like the new name will be "Hagop Warriors" or "Hagop The Killer" or "ABP Hagop"