What would happen if your partner played Grepolis?

DeletedUser

A little funny thread that I decided to post and open up from in-game chatter within our alliance.

I know if my wife decided to play grep, to just wind me up she would time her question of "Do you think I look fat in this?" 5 seconds before a CS lands on one of my cities! :eek:

Or even; herattack alarm goes off at 03:00 she turns around to me in bed and says "can you deal with that noise"...sigh!

The truth is though, if we both played this addictive game our kids and dogs would land up sitting outside the house will little placards that had a simple emblem on them: :pro:

fred_flintstone_expression.jpg

DeletedUser12512

If my wife played grepo, we would have been setting up PTA meetings between islands

DeletedUser5819

If my hubby played grepo I would be very surprised :p

DeletedUser

If my patient wife played Grepo, it'd be cool for her. She'd get more than half of everything and I'd be "Living in a box... Living in a cardboard box." :eek:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I remember my ex used to play Grepolis with me on a shared internet connection of course. She was just... Yeah let's leave it at that :D

Winchup

Phrourach
I had an ex who played for a bit after moaning at me countless times about staying up to demand resources or send an attack etc, she didn't play for long and then the moans started again :/

I had a flat mate who played once though, we used to go into each other's rooms with our laptops and call it 'the grepoffice' lol

DeletedUser27128

vv2jDOE.png

DeletedUser8396

To be fair, I kinda stuck my own hand in the flame there.

DeletedUser42393

I had an ex who played for a bit after moaning at me countless times about staying up to demand resources or send an attack etc, she didn't play for long and then the moans started again :/

I had a flat mate who played once though, we used to go into each other's rooms with our laptops and call it 'the grepoffice' lol

"Flat Mate" :cool:
Wonder who that was... ;)