What you think of Renegades

DeletedUser

Hope may be good but "I can hope my [rear] is ice cream, but that don't make me a hot fudge sundae." Bender Bending Rodrigeuz (Futurama - Bender's game)

I think there is a dubious video out there on the interweb where two girls produce what looks like a chocolate ice cream and place it into a recepticle (or cup if you prefer)......I've never seen it but I've heard rumours of two women making their own version of a Mr Whippy.....

See anything is possible - ya just gotta believe :)

DeletedUser

Kyemera you are way out there, lol your like a freescv jr and after I read your post I have to go do a couple of mushrooms so I can understand them when I reread them shrumed up and all. Was funny though I like the name Yo-Trinity.

I have to say i am a lil upset, how come no one likes the name 80-YO-YO's or DEEP-Trinity

Oh well guess that love dont work its way around in a full circle but when you start your own alliance I am down right away and on your side

DeletedUser

It's the season of love at the minute sooo newsflash and lets start milling some rumours!

80-Enlightened Knights

We have an alliance of only 80 members.

It consists of the ex TE of ocean 43/33, Ex o33/o34 KT members and the Top say 20 (which I think are based in o33 apart from a few) of 80 - Deep.

if we need more we can call ourselves (The DEEPLY Enlightened Knights)

Granted a few apologies, grepohugs and general forgiveness will be needed but what better time????

All together now "Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And auld lang syne!

Chorus.-For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne.
We'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
For auld lang syne.

I think I might be singing alone.......but in truth it would mean that this SUPER-ODDBALL alliance would have many a player worried.....or they would simply wait till we implode under our own egos lol

:)

DeletedUser

Thats to funny lol good idea somewhat however I no longer have any ego as my personnel feelings on TE are now gone due to the liars that are gone. Every thing my alliance set out to do has been done and everything I thought would play out has. I am happy as a midget in a childrens outlet [plz dont message me if your a midget/dwarf/small person]-lol- Other than the five players left in 0-33 that are actually playing it is like fishing for cities in this ocean. Not long before all the fish are gone and we look for a new pond.

After this break we are going to blietzkrieg 33

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Finally a ban on KB. that is hillarious. I wonder if it is permanate.

DeletedUser

Some members left Trinity because Trinity wasn't for them - Trinity has proper hardcore players and after seeing how it works - very few alliances will be able to withstand them once they get fully settled. They are efficient....like The Renegades were surprisingly enough :)

Trinity are just as effective as there stat's will show.

Few of us o34 players felt we couldn't supoprt Trinity effectively in their wars - I certainly couldn't so there was the option of hiding under the umbrella of it's strength or take a few steps back and branch out on our own.

A few of us chose the latter and many others chose the former.

Knights Templar are.....who knows..... we're not invaders,we're a bunch of noobs trying to figure out whether we must attack with brimes or Lightships and we don't know our chariots from our Swords but we're here, we're proud and we wont achieve anything!

We're not going to war for any ocean, we just decided to play Grep' for us, not die and to just 'ave a bit of fun:)

DeletedUser

Yo-Serious and Trinity would NEVER fight each other. As much as many would want that - it wont happen.

Reason?

I have a can.....a really big can. It's a special can. It's a really special can. Do you want to know what's in the can? Do you want to know what's in the really big special can?

Well I'll tell ya!

It's plain old whoop-***. Yep, whoop-***. Home-grown, full fat, steroid pumped and swine-flu free grade A certified whoop-***.

If Yo-Serious and Trinity started to fight I would create my army of one called The Elightened Elysium Nightmare and basically own all! I have more than enough free city slots to engulf both Yo-Trinity's combined city total and provided I'm active enough could probably complete absorbing both alliances within two weeks (excluding the time it takes to conquer a city).

So yeah - they wont fight because I have a can......a really big can. It's a special can. It's a really special can.

Where to you get your herbs lol?
I gotta get some for myself.

DeletedUser

Renegades well they live again best of luck to them as our paths lead to different places. :pro:

(SW)You Keep What You Kill(SW)