What?

DeletedUser

^^ what? there arent threads dedicated to how S.P.A.R.T.A.I.N.S. is a MRA and that they are dumb noobs that don't know how to play

No, i will tell you what there is... HOW destruction are all noobs, an MRA and are dumb.:rolleyes:

we are 14th, dont you think there is something wrong going on?????
:pro:

why are you bashing us and not them??? :eek:
are we just that cool? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the reason is because you were already recruiting/bragging before the world opened. You got your name out and there are some negative side effects to bragging before bp ends.

DeletedUser

We can't really Judge leadership or the over alliance before the end of Battle Points...

DeletedUser

Your leadership Is run by noobs like you.

First non-destruction poster in this thread! :D
I am no noob :rolleyes:

I just dont get why the world is more bent on our demise than the obvious MRA thats on top :heh:

Point taken but a positive for them, they havent given me a leadership position so atleast their is still hope for their leadership :p
If you want a job, you should send a app to one of us :p

@ everybody, dont you think we have a ton of forum representation? :p

DeletedUser

Destruction is a MRA. And no I am no insulting them , I am stating the facts. They had like 6 or 5 people who were going to join their premade alliance. But then they decided to mass recruit noobs. Yes noobs , their average point is kind of rubbish compare to my alliance. And anyone can see that they had no organisation when they were recruiting noobs. They are spread out , how can they support each other?

They are scattered and will most likely become farms. Ranks doesn't matter , at this stage of the game your average points counts. As it shows your progress rate and how well your alliance is doing.

DeletedUser

what? there arent threads dedicated to how S.P.A.R.T.A.I.N.S. is a MRA and that they are dumb noobs that don't know how to play

Everyone knows that along with Destruction, Spartans (with decimals) will be gone within a month so they can't be bothered to waste their breath raving about how poor they are on the forums when it is plain for a blind chimpanzee facing the opposite direction to see.

DeletedUser12571

It's probably threads like these that turn the community against your alliance.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Destruction is a MRA. And no I am no insulting them , I am stating the facts. They had like 6 or 5 people who were going to join their premade alliance. But then they decided to mass recruit noobs. Yes noobs , their average point is kind of rubbish compare to my alliance. And anyone can see that they had no organisation when they were recruiting noobs. They are spread out , how can they support each other?

They are scattered and will most likely become farms. Ranks doesn't matter , at this stage of the game your average points counts. As it shows your progress rate and how well your alliance is doing.

They have like 40 members, how is that mass recruiting? :S

DeletedUser

First non-destruction poster in this thread! :D
I am no noob :rolleyes:

I just dont get why the world is more bent on our demise than the obvious MRA thats on top :heh:

If you want a job, you should send a app to one of us :p

@ everybody, dont you think we have a ton of forum representation? :p

You are a noob.Also many people hate you, because the majority of your leadership show off and act pro.

DeletedUser

LOL Phish.
Nicely done, making a google search so entertaining :D

DeletedUser

... Phish comited sabotage, good job on his behalf. mind, bad job on yours, you let him boot 42 members what is up with that?!?!?