....Whatever....?

DeletedUser16531

Not me I could care less really I have seen his attacks and it makes no difference where he goes he still does little. And second I didnt think that you all were called AoA anymore pay attention Ardi. Third I figured you all still have inactives and the only reason I think he should leave was to find there ghosts to keep growing........mystery solved.

DeletedUser16531

Yeah I think its trying to get away from another name failure. They had whatever because they lost all hope and tried to show they didnt care they got spanked, now its Byzantine Empire or for short my B-Ze's wow epic fail again.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say, that this is the only thread of mine that took so much attention :)

BTW, name change, FAIL!

DeletedUser

i really like your new name guys...the byzantine empire...lasted 1000 years and in the end fall because of poor politics and because they chew on more than they could swallow...
it was a glorious empire, which i have the utmost respect for it..
but this is grepolis and i will keep attacking you:)

DeletedUser

OMG What a Great thread, filled with tremendous word-play by myself and my brother 5150...

I had to go back and re-read some of these things, I bet everyone from AoA is kicking themselves for having posted/replied right about now... Lol...

Ardi my message to you ------ (Open Mouth, Insert Foot!!!) ------

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16531

Yeah I had to re read these as well since it's seems like the AOA wall of shame all in one place. I wonder if Waldhaus from the trash talk thread looked at this one and blushed with embarrassment. I guess we will never know........ O' well.

DeletedUser

what do u mean what happened to AoA?
its split between JW and Ooto. the rest is renamed as The Byzantine Empire

DeletedUser

LOL, I was just being a smart alec.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

no...They just changed names and merged into JW (a part of them though)

DeletedUser

the byz empire was the 2nd half of the roman empire (not to b confused with the Holy Roman Empire), and all I can say was it was great... and it only suits AOA in 2 situations...
1. It crumbled due to poor leaders
2. It became very weak, cause it lost a lot of its places (like AOA too)
3. And after steadily losing cities its capital, constantinople was taken by the better ottomans (which is probably happining sooner or later too)