whatis with the alliances in ocean 55

DeletedUser

Hi i noticed something there is alot of alliances with maybe 1 member and allainces with maybe 20 + are saying they are full. what is going on is this ocean really gonna suck because they did mass recruiting at the beginning? your thoughts

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Considering your size a decent alliance probably wouldn't recruit you anyway :p no offense

DeletedUser34939

If Darwin was right then individuals of a species best fit for their species particular niche survive and reproduce at a greater rate than those less fit, right?
Then how can it be that the rate of unintelligent humans seems to be increasing at a much greater rate than intelligent humans?
Either Darwin's theories are disproved, or intelligence does not fit the human niche so well as we think.

That was an interesting thought.

As far as what's going on in your ocean I haven't the slightest clue. I'm trying not to think too hard these days, ya know, give my genes the best possible chance of carrying on to the next generation.

Did you hear Kanye West had a baby with Kim Kardashian?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

Hi i noticed something there is alot of alliances with maybe 1 member and allainces with maybe 20 + are saying they are full. what is going on is this ocean really gonna suck because they did mass recruiting at the beginning? your thoughts
I haven't the faintest idea what you are saying. Maybe you are confusing what the term "mass recruiting" refers to?
If Darwin was right then individuals of a species best fit for their species particular niche survive and reproduce at a greater rate than those less fit, right?
Then how can it be that the rate of unintelligent humans seems to be increasing at a much greater rate than intelligent humans?
Either Darwin's theories are disproved, or intelligence does not fit the human niche so well as we think.

That was an interesting thought.

As far as what's going on in your ocean I haven't the slightest clue. I'm trying not to think too hard these days, ya know, give my genes the best possible chance of carrying on to the next generation.

Did you hear Kanye West had a baby with Kim Kardashian?
Amusing, if off-topic. And anyways, intelligent people don't reproduce ;).

DeletedUser20492

Amusing, if off-topic. And anyways, intelligent people don't reproduce ;).

Yikes. So you are saying you encourage "Idiocracy"? My wife is an intelligent person, I am an intelligent person, so we are creating as many offspring as we can to avoid stupid people COMPLETELY overrunning the world.

ON-TOPIC:
How can there be mass recruiting? if there are a bunch of 1-person alliances, and a bunch of 20-person alliances, and they aren't all inter-connected with academy/brother/sister labels and that sort of nonsense, then it is just SELECTIVE recruiting (and quest-finishing, don't forget that), nothing more nor less.

DeletedUser2795

Yikes. So you are saying you encourage "Idiocracy"? My wife is an intelligent person, I am an intelligent person, so we are creating as many offspring as we can to avoid stupid people COMPLETELY overrunning the world.

ON-TOPIC:
How can there be mass recruiting? if there are a bunch of 1-person alliances, and a bunch of 20-person alliances, and they aren't all inter-connected with academy/brother/sister labels and that sort of nonsense, then it is just SELECTIVE recruiting (and quest-finishing, don't forget that), nothing more nor less.

OFF-TOPIC: I see myself as statistically insignificant, so the way I intend to resolve the issue is by getting into a position where I can edit everyone's genes :D

ON-TOPIC: Actually, that is one of the nice things about this world; MRAs have it tough, because you can't simply go on recruiting people; you really only have space for a solid core of people with maybe a couple people who are a bit iffy.