Pnp What's an OP?

DeletedUser

Heard getting rid of oracle and adding "Attk Tower" +5 or 10% to attack

DeletedUser

They'll have to shift the requirements around for that aren't they, you're going to end up with 5 on the left and 3 on the right lol

DeletedUser

Well if they built an Oracle they probably are a noob so you dont have to worry about them knowing your spying ;).

They are getting rid of the Oracle all together I do believe.

If your a fan of the merchantshop you will love the upgrade they made to it, may be building it in all my backline cities.

DeletedUser

Its confirmed guys/gals, im the best player in the alliance, I landed my CS at 00:00:10 in this op which was the closest to the agreed time :p (give me +rep lol)

DeletedUser

haha i plus repped you before so i cant give it again, gratz again DT, your not ceasing to amaze me :p

DeletedUser23986

Nope, I haven't. They just don't seem useful to me. I mean, if you stack your caves high enough, why build an oracle? :heh:

Cuase there maybe people who use 500k coins for spy ;) I never made one either, though, i had/have a few(never bothered so much)

DeletedUser19042

Cuase there maybe people who use 500k coins for spy ;) I never made one either, though, i had/have a few(never bothered so much)

lol. On theta I had over 2mill silver in several of my caves. I don't see a problem? :D