Whats happened to Black Death?

DeletedUser

I see that the Black Death once a MRA as my memory stands only has 6 members - my immediate reaction was "Dobby!!!".

I was just wondering what happened and this is for general discussion on the happenings of this. So mods don't close this thread when were having a personally decent convo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The plague got them.

DeletedUser4013

To be honest, I had forgotten that there was an alliance called The Black Death. Don't worry, I won't close this thread. Just keep the discussion about possible reasons why they are nearly non-existent.

DeletedUser5061

We got sucked up by the blackhole or merged as some would say with Black 2.0 now known as BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. I would've made a joke about it but knowing my luck, I won't...

DeletedUser260

the so called Black ARMADA seems good ?? the only top 10 with a sensible number of memberships ...

DeletedUser

Thats a pretty good merger on Black 2.0's part. Congrats to the diplomats! I had hoped it was another dose of the Dobby flu they were stupid enough to catch which would have been much more amusing.

DeletedUser

im sure that Dobby is busy spamming somewhere, to notice this merger

DeletedUser2413

Im not sure you got my joke...

Naww... I'm thinking he's losing his touch! :eek:

I even gave him founder rights in The MOB, and re-named him Teh Fall Guy... but ultimately I had to do it myself!

I mean... Wait! "It was Dobby, all Dobby!" :p