What's that?! ZETA IS EVOLVING!

DeletedUser

First there were several Pokemans...all of dis Pokemans want to b teh best Pokemans in teh Pokewurld. (Appearing are...uNmEek, DAFT, DCS, PG, NS, NSPG, NmE, Lakoden Core, Shogun..)

THEME MUSIC ADDED: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwD05DEh0QU&feature=fvw

uNmEek
squirtle.jpg

Squirtle is totaly teh coolest pokemans in teh pokewurld sos dis is uNmEek. But evry pokemans has hiz dai so dis is wut hapened.

WHAT'S THIS?! SQUIRTLE IS EVOLVING!

Squirtle has evolved! Wait, ?!

Lakoden Core

wartortle.gif

And....?!!?!

NmE

blastoise_AWESOME.JPG

Rite nao u may be confuzed so I wil explain. Squirtle evolved and liek, split into 2 new pokemans. Don kno how dis hapen? Ask Professor Oaks.

Nao we also have:

DAFT:
56.png

Dey evolved n tuk #1 spot from squirtle because squirtle needs more Rare Candies....it's K NmE kno sekrit spot.

DAFT at #1
primeape.gif

(LOL stil a monkey)

Dis is SHOGUN

EP4028.jpg

They liek to use HARDEN (aka biremes) A LOT! (So does DCS but dey stil atak)

This is Nulli Secundus and Praetorian Guard.

shy-diglett-2922_preview.gif

Dey were getting pwnt by Squirtle because Squirtle is super effective so dey combined and formed......

20080420124833-dugtrio.gif

Doest matter tho, squirtle is stil super effective. Roflcopter goes Zzr Zzr Zzr.

DIS IS ALEX SKY THE BRAVE:

psyduck.gif

Now finally we has DCS:

Growlithe_Growlie_by_areisa_san.png

Dis is DCS...very aggresive pokemans. Dey were kinda cute n cuddly until dey found a FIRE STONE

Nao jus bcuz dey hav a MOHAWK dey tink dey tough and ken bully us arund.

1gymch.1blaines.arcanine.jpg

(OMG HOLOGRAPHIC!@)
(but dey stil silly pupy! Go Fetch!)
Arcanine-pokemon-7423818-500-402.jpg

Dis is evry other alliance...

Magikarp.gif

magikarp-magikarp-gyarados-flail-fail-level-demotivational-poster-1235230590.png

Mebbe ifs dey evar fite dey will become mor powerfulz liek dis guy!

240px-misty_gyarados.jpg

ROFLLLLLL has fun guise.

(As you can see every pokemans here is weak to water pokemans....WHAT DOOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!?!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

lol now that was real comedy.good ol pokemon. and i have to agree with your comparisons though.

love the psyduck and magikcarp bit as well

EDIT: @[user]Raiders[/user] It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

straight from the forums rules.

DeletedUser

I honestly couldn't even read all of this. I think they should add a rule if you don't spell over 50% of the words right you should not be allowed to post.. for god sakes there is a spell checker in the text boxes too.

Looking back at your other posts you spelled properly, I may consider reading if you actually take it a bit seriously and at least have the decency to spell correctly.

DeletedUser

+rep Narcissan.You did a good job and it was funny reading yourPnP...:D Still don't forget that puppies turn into dogs and dogs bite...:D

DeletedUser

I honestly couldn't even read all of this. I think they should add a rule if you don't spell over 50% of the words right you should not be allowed to post.. for god sakes there is a spell checker in the text boxes too.

Looking back at your other posts you spelled properly, I may consider reading if you actually take it a bit seriously and at least have the decency to spell correctly.

If your intellect is so minuscule that you cannot see through the veil of misspelled words and realize it was done with intent...then you do not deserve to understand the comedic piece, for you truly could not appreciate it.

Cretin.

DeletedUser

If your intellect is so minuscule that you cannot see through the veil of misspelled words and realize it was done with intent...then you do not deserve to understand the comedic piece, for you truly could not appreciate it.

Cretin.

Actually, its not that I cannot read through your mockery of the English language its the fact that I choose not to, I rather just look at the pictures than read it. In fact the human brain in most people is able to read any word as long as the first and last letters are in the right places anything in the middle can be scrambled and it won't make a decision.

Now back to this (As you can see every pokemans here is weak to water pokemans....WHAT DOOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!?!!)

You may be implying that because NmE is one of da squirtles evovlies that iz a wtaer pokemon it will not mateter becz da watar pokemon willz jus kill everding thattt iz waek 2 wader. So cuz NmE is wader, it will killz all of Zetas?! :O

DeletedUser2663

Now back to this (As you can see every pokemans here is weak to water pokemans....WHAT DOOES IT ALL MEAN?!?!?!!)

You may be implying that because NmE is one of da squirtles evovlies that iz a wtaer pokemon it will not mateter becz da watar pokemon willz jus kill everding thattt iz waek 2 wader. So cuz NmE is wader, it will killz all of Zetas?! :O

lol, looks like we have some one who never watched/played pokemon. Sad to hear that as that is every childs favourite cartoon. hell it was mine. it will mean nothing to you. only if you have an understanding of pokemon will you get that as it is kinda his whole point of this post

EDIT: And also you should know nothing dies in pokemon. Pokemon just get knockout and revied 2 minutes later. pokemon dont kill pokemon.

DeletedUser

Actually, its not that I cannot read through your mockery of the English language its the fact that I choose not to, I rather just look at the pictures than read it. In fact the human brain in most people is able to read any word as long as the first and last letters are in the right places anything in the middle can be scrambled and it won't make a decision.

I would expect nothing less from a monkey...there are a total of like 10 sentences in the entire PnP.

God...take the

71058_373296270544_2512065_n.jpg

DeletedUser

I would have to agree. It's not really a mockery of the English language just the culture of Pokemon.

Which I thoughroughly enjoyed!

It was uhhhh... thought-provoking????!? :p

DeletedUser2595

It was written in a very pokemon styley <---this may not be a real word in the truest sense...

I liked it alot! though one question - does that mean Squirtle evolved from Blastoise and Gengar (The Secret)?

DeletedUser

This is brilliant piece of work narcissan ;) + rep for you
But you saw that little puppy can turn into your nightmare:p

DeletedUser

You are right...lol,I can't understand whatever he calls urban language...Lol,mods should start giving infractions about this...speak normally not always : I haz teh... or whatever ! LOL :)

EDIT : @Hads : it is a mockery...lol : Squirtle is totaly teh coolest pokemans in teh pokewurld sos dis is uNmEek. But evry pokemans has hiz dai so dis is wut hapened....I could speak so too : Squritle iz tehh colest pokwemans evaah in tehh pokwoerlddd bcezz dis is da bigga allinance uNmEek :p

DeletedUser

yea i couldnt read half of it but it was pretty good

DeletedUser

GOD d@m^ IT!!!

lol, looks like we have some one who never watched/played pokemon. Sad to hear that as that is every childs favourite cartoon. hell it was mine. it will mean nothing to you. only if you have an understanding of pokemon will you get that as it is kinda his whole point of this post

EDIT: And also you should know nothing dies in pokemon. Pokemon just get knockout and revied 2 minutes later. pokemon dont kill pokemon.

mine was south park so its not my favourite.hehe though you are right,most people loved pokemon as a kid

DeletedUser

I do agree that the grammar and spelling could be better; however, :pro: and it's still funny.

DeletedUser13936

ROTFL this PnP is so darn funny (but actually informative!!!) This is what i call comedy the maker of this PnP deserves a + rep. however you should consider working on your english before you make another PnP ;)