Whats wrong about MRA

DeletedUser

Potter, please look at the last two days of conquests between our teams? The statistics speak for themselves:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/alliance/11116/colonizations

I do however like your constant bashing of NSPG, it isn't us trying to invite your players at the moment now is it?

I feel that i need to have my say on this matter in defense of Potter, it is infact NSPG players messaging and begging us to take them in due to our supurb rewards system we have in place with in our alliance.

DeletedUser

I feel that i need to have my say on this matter in defense of Potter, it is infact NSPG players messaging and begging us to take them in due to our supurb rewards system we have in place with in our alliance.

OK mate, that's why no-one from NSPG has joined you for weeks, and even then "it was join us or die" not "join us and be rewarded" that was the motivation.

At least you have stopped swearing at our players. For which I am grateful as you know kids play this game and that conduct to random strangers is shocking.

DeletedUser

OK mate, that's why no-one from NSPG has joined you for weeks, and even then "it was join us or die" not "join us and be rewarded" that was the motivation.

At least you have stopped swearing at our players. For which I am grateful as you know kids play this game and that conduct to random strangers is shocking.

Yep one of their rewards was NOT to Die :pro:

But have you not noticed the difference since they have been with us though, their growth has doubled it's from the good leadership that we provide as well as private healthcare and the rest of the benefits

DeletedUser

Yep one of their rewards was NOT to Die :pro:

But have you not noticed the difference since they have been with us though, their growth has doubled it's from the good leadership that we provide as well as private healthcare and the rest of the benefits

Yes, that's why Scott Shumper and Rex had to leave, Kian Hoe lost a city straight away; Aramismoses, Dionjz, synos and Finalcall went into VM. Yes their growth has been amazing.

DeletedUser

Look lets NOT beat around the bush here, if you want an invite to a Top Alliance then all you have to do is ask and i am sure DCS would also extend this offer to have such a quality player such as you in their alliance

DeletedUser

Only reason why they got some. mass attacks til they revolt one then the whole oceaan hit its and barely gets it when they do unless we give it to them so we can get a different city

o snap did i just say that

DeletedUser

and lol,our op on you(OriginalArchitect) was very successful.