Which big players are joining/alliances

DeletedUser33530

Off topic here

Triad is joining this world as we established, winners of Oropos and should've been winners of Athens.. I don't see any other big alliances here.. At least any alliances from other worlds.
Yes but I believe both times triad started from the rim (I could be wrong here). They are in the core this time. Idk how well they will do. I have no doubt that they can survive in the core but idk if they can win the world from the core (from a wonders perspective and a domination perspective).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just joined o44. I've never had the patience for speed 1 but let's see if this time is different!

Good to see you WooDoo Hunter. :)

hey bud,

didnt join here... dnt know what to do lol... what a coincidence that we log in on forum on the same day after sooooooo long time

DeletedUser47369

nothing in these worlds. Waiting for a speed 2 or more Revolt

DeletedUser

yey triad
i was in athens with bro
it was all about BOB and hammer of thor (my allaicne)
but happy to join you guys as you are good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well Idk about how the world started but i joined a few weeks in when all the alliances were all set up but hey thanks,

Well, its not hard to win the WWs when you have 2 extra alliances to help you with resources.

DeletedUser49213

I'm not even gonna start this argument this is a new world chill i was just saying im also from athens and its nice to see people from so long ago still playing

DeletedUser

I'm not even gonna start this argument this is a new world chill i was just saying im also from athens and its nice to see people from so long ago still playing

Lol, well, you did bring up the whole "True victors of Athens"

DeletedUser49213

Just a bit of patriotic fun, obviously someone has a problem with being beat... Im always gonna say MoRC won and Triad members are gonna claim the victory i was just having fun, Don't take a game so seriously

DeletedUser25249

morc did win, and triads took the crown, all facts, but for me that was the best fought over server to date, now is a new chapter and I for one cant wait to tear up with some of the best enemies ive had side by side :pro:

DeletedUser49213

Made some real good friends in that world hope to do the same again. I also hope to make new enemies a new challenge is always good

DeletedUser

They can flock to Triad all the want; but without cookies you got no chance

who are these triad guys? i got a invite but i didn't send cookies, does this mean i better get baking?

DeletedUser49213

No, you could just join Wild instead. We send you the cookies ;)

DeletedUser

No, you could just join Wild instead. We send you the cookies ;)

you guys have "thin mints" girl scout cookies?