Which player would you bring back if you could?

DeletedUser

Murtius-Best Players ever

Simon Magus- Best leader ever

- nodcrush- funny

DeletedUser38291

Crumble9, Skullduggery alliance, Troy server. Awsome player, sadly missed!!

DeletedUser25249

Bump

Dgital mystikz
cobra44
Kelebuk1
Krenzia
Ronnie an lordbaer even tho i think they still lurking:)

DeletedUser

LordBaer is still lurking

I'd bring back Richie, avolp which I think plays on the us servers and belius6

Ryann16

Strategos
I would bring back my two favorites from Gamma.

Quayzarch - Best alliance mother ever. She taught me a lot, never gave up on people, and faught her wars out until the end. Ill never forget the RDLM glory days

Valoizboyz - The best enemy I have ever faced, Took lots of cities from RDLM and put up one heck of a fight

DeletedUser40768

Haven't really played in many worlds here on the .EN server to say what player who has quit that I would like to bring back. On the US server though, I would say Tyler Boyd who I talked a lot with Eta and he did a great job as a noob running an alliance in Eta :) Another player would be PureNasty, a guy who played for maybe 2 or so months on Beta. He started like at least a week late and was in the top 50 in everything in no time, but unfortunately he ghosted one day and never returned. Both of these guys had a very likable personality and had good success in this game while they played. They were both also good leaders from the start of their playing career :D

DeletedUser12512

Maybe I am having a bout of nostalgia but I would bring back everyone I have ever met here, even the complete asshats, because the game is only fun with conflict, and a challenge. It needs the balance of funny people, egoists, dorks, punks, bigheads, deadheads, etc. to really make it enjoyable. Then strip the gold out of the equation and lets see who is left standing. God what I would give to have a 10 man team that consisted of all of those personality types to fight with, and against. My heart aches.

DeletedUser

Stimulate, zdrunkmonkey, fehr25, rattamash, digtal.native

DeletedUser

PrincessLozza
Fairly sure she wasn't a blonde :p
Maybe I am having a bout of nostalgia but I would bring back everyone I have ever met here, even the complete asshats, because the game is only fun with conflict, and a challenge. It needs the balance of funny people, egoists, dorks, punks, bigheads, deadheads, etc. to really make it enjoyable. Then strip the gold out of the equation and lets see who is left standing. God what I would give to have a 10 man team that consisted of all of those personality types to fight with, and against. My heart aches.
This is so true. T_T

DeletedUser

stormtiger. He always had a couple nukes set aside for anything, and was a damned cool dude.

DeletedUser

Bring back .9. and you would have them all in a package :)