who all got this haha

DeletedUser

Thank you for your helpful advise, but I am very sure that bagginator will get it.

DeletedUser

As others said, you need to lighten up. I'd also advise you to not use the word "gay" as an insult, it is quite inappropriate. Next time you'll be reported or -rep'd, but I see you are also a newcomer, no doubt you'll learn.

In my defense there was only one person who told me to lighten up, but I know that now, there's no need for someone correct me yet again :/. I don't mean to use the word "gay" as an insult either, I simply didn't have any other word to describe it, I may invest in a thesaurus at some point. Please forgive me. I'm just a teenager, and that is how express myself.

#SWAG #YOLO

:)

DeletedUser

I use gay as an insult, im sorry if it hurts your feelings :p

I'm glad someone agrees/understands! I can totally see how it is offensive but I can't help it if I call something it! :( I don't mean it in any kind of offensive way to gay people, i promise! hehe :/

DeletedUser

I know gay people that call other people gay as an insult.... So i really don't care. Its like someone making jokes about me being white.... I make jokes that mock white people all the time, so i laugh with them and enjoy it even though it implies me :p If you cannot take punch, (So to speak) then there is something seriously wrong.

DeletedUser

I know gay people that call other people gay as an insult.... So i really don't care. Its like someone making jokes about me being white.... I make jokes that mock white people all the time, so i laugh with them and enjoy it even though it implies me :p If you cannot take punch, (So to speak) then there is something seriously wrong.

Yeah ^ Agreed! Although, in the instance of me here, (which I understand by the way!!!!!!) there wasn't any need for me to try insult him in the first place! :p

DeletedUser

Lolol where i live, the native population always make jokes dissing themselves, but they get totally defensive when we tell those same jokes infront of them :p It is quite funny.

DeletedUser

I apologize for the disruption I have brought to these august forums. I realize that my very presence here debases the entire community. Please find it in your cruel hearts to forgive this poor servant.

Since that last message of mine, I see that many have been offended. Especially the mighty lords of the Jazzland and Rangers Alliance. So mighty are they that they have sent wave after wave of attackers against our puny walls. I am ashamed to say that I have not been out from under my bed for almost 24 hours now. When will the attacks cease?

It makes my heart weep that we were unable to give you food and comfort upon your visit to our backwater town. Our own women and children are already starving, we barely have enough for ourselves, let alone visitors. Perhaps on your next visit, if you stay longer, our farmers can get back to work instead of stupidly defending their homes! I swear, it was not I who told them to gather at the walls! I have beat the rabble into submission and sent them back into the fields to continue in their labors so that we might produce something for your next visit.

And sincerely, august Lords, I do apologize for the deaths! Had I known that upon finding an empty town your soldiers would have killed themselves! My heart is filled with shame for your loss. How might we repay you?

And again, I wish I could take fault for this, but some ne'er–do–well parked his vessels in our harbor and sunk your ships! I assure you we have run him off, if you wish to come back for a safe visit. You'll find no more resistance from our peaceful people. Not if I have anything to say about it.

ravenflyte, I am most sorry for having offended you. Although I have no sexual desire for men, I am sure we could find those who would satiate your lusts if you deemed it appropriate to visit our insignificant lands. None of our citizens would dare to raise a hand against such an esteemed noble.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Baggi the Coward

DeletedUser

Hahahaha mate, are you are Roosters nephew or something?? Love it :D

DeletedUser

I apologize for the disruption I have brought to these august forums. I realize that my very presence here debases the entire community. Please find it in your cruel hearts to forgive this poor servant.

Since that last message of mine, I see that many have been offended. Especially the mighty lords of the Jazzland and Rangers Alliance. So mighty are they that they have sent wave after wave of attackers against our puny walls. I am ashamed to say that I have not been out from under my bed for almost 24 hours now. When will the attacks cease?

It makes my heart weep that we were unable to give you food and comfort upon your visit to our backwater town. Our own women and children are already starving, we barely have enough for ourselves, let alone visitors. Perhaps on your next visit, if you stay longer, our farmers can get back to work instead of stupidly defending their homes! I swear, it was not I who told them to gather at the walls! I have beat the rabble into submission and sent them back into the fields to continue in their labors so that we might produce something for your next visit.

And sincerely, august Lords, I do apologize for the deaths! Had I known that upon finding an empty town your soldiers would have killed themselves! My heart is filled with shame for your loss. How might we repay you?

And again, I wish I could take fault for this, but some ne'er–do–well parked his vessels in our harbor and sunk your ships! I assure you we have run him off, if you wish to come back for a safe visit. You'll find no more resistance from our peaceful people. Not if I have anything to say about it.

ravenflyte, I am most sorry for having offended you. Although I have no sexual desire for men, I am sure we could find those who would satiate your lusts if you deemed it appropriate to visit our insignificant lands. None of our citizens would dare to raise a hand against such an esteemed noble.

Baggi the Coward

baggi you are too much fun, please dont lose that humor.

DeletedUser

Baggi the Coward

Oh my days! This is brilliant! Haha You never offended me, I just took you seriously ;) !

DeletedUser

Even as a Jazzlander, I had to chuckle. Next time there is a writer's strike in Hollywood, I know I'll be calling Bagginator to fill in.

DeletedUser

And he needs to dig out his slate and entertain us with his wisdom of the may ages once again.... :D