who and why

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Nope im not making prosnipez... it was a joke... a rather failed one.
So Who should i join and why give reasons.:)

DeletedUser

You can join Southern Northern Unity if you want. We're looking for members in O44 and I've had leadership experience on Gamma and the beta test server.

DeletedUser

hmm owen ur alliance has ONLY 244,122 points

Because we're not a MRA that steals others' name like yours?

You only have 80,000 points and 19,000 Abp, so you can't talk about points much can you?

So please, stop talking about my alliance having 'only 250k' when you run a hated and frankly abysmal MRA.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ur alliance has 1k point members
and u are recruiting noobs and all the BPs were taken by u
i dont want to get in fight with u as ur my friend

i said that cuz ur alliance does not have much points
u cant call it a successful alliance nor an unsuccessful one

DeletedUser

ur alliance has 1k point members
and u are recruiting noobs and all the BPs were taken by u
i dont want to get in fight with u as ur my friend

i said that cuz ur alliance does not have much points
u cant call it a successful alliance nor an unsuccessful one

Your alliance has 400 point members, so that point is invalid.

You are recruiting noobs, so that point is invalid.

DeletedUser

Well, getting back on topic, you could join Northern Unity, Project Monolith( if you meet the requirements) , death before dishonor( I'm in that one) hey, Defiance, Irish War Wolves, I think warriors of the sun(check out premade section), and more. I know project monolith will require expeirience on other worlds, and all the rest you could just ask. If competitive join Irish War Wolves, if your agressive you could join the others, but I'm not sure what type of play warriors of sun and Northern Unity will be oing.

DeletedUser

Well, getting back on topic, you could join Northern Unity, Project Monolith( if you meet the requirements) , death before dishonor( I'm in that one) hey, Defiance, Irish War Wolves, I think warriors of the sun(check out premade section), and more. I know project monolith will require expeirience on other worlds, and all the rest you could just ask. If competitive join Irish War Wolves, if your agressive you could join the others, but I'm not sure what type of play warriors of sun and Northern Unity will be oing.

Nice assessment of my alliance there.. :p

DeletedUser

I din't say much about yours, but I know it should be quite good and agressive :)

DeletedUser

Do you know which is the most aggressive?

Well, project monolith and death before dishonor should be agressive, Northern Unity too, I think all will be a bit agressive, some not really agressive, but no sim city alliances I think...

DeletedUser

The alliance that I ran on the beta test server had 116 total colonisations in the 1 month and 15 days it existed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14845

wait until bp has finished than see which alliance has the highest battle point

DeletedUser

yeah i might join dbd though there in north east which is where i tend to go....

Status
Not open for further replies.